Chapter 3: First Test Results

Namjoon's POV:

I walked through the gate of the school, fixing my glasses while I was focused on walking to the teacher's room. While I was focused on walking I suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder lightly.

"Goodmorning, Namjoon-ah." The person said it was a soft, sweet and sincere voice. I turned around as I saw the female figure, of my colleague, appearing right in front of my eyes.

"Goodmorning, Y/N-ssi." I smiled as I looked at the female, where a male figure had appeared by now. "Goodmorning to you as well, Jackson-ah." The two were wearing similar clothing to one another, reminding me that they are brother and sister, who live together.

Seeing Y/N had reminded me that she already worked here for 2 weeks. I had been picking her up from her classes every time, whether I went alone or together with Jackson. I had a great bond with Jackson which made me want to make the bond between Y/N and me better. I got to know her teaching methods, they were really interesting. I can see why most of the people in our English section look up to her.

They are interesting indeed, but we will have to wait until the tests of today. Today is the first time that her new students will have to make a test ever since she replaced their old teacher. I am waiting for her results and also waiting for how long it will take for her results to be there.

The three of us walked towards the teacher's room in silence. The duo who would be quite talkative was now rather quiet. Entering the teacher's room we sat down and talked about the test of today.

"So, Y/N-ssi. Are you ready to give out the test to your classes?" I asked her while turning my whole body into her direction. She looked at her bag and didn't respond immediately as she normally would do. I looked at Jackson as he shrugged, not knowing what is happening to her as well. Out of nowhere, she started mumbling, loud enough for us to be heard.

"In class B3 they would probably get the best grades... A2 is still not at their best but they will all pass... C1 will be the best out of their year..." Is all I could put into words while the rest of her words remained jibberish.

"Noona? Is everything alright?" Jackson said, placing a hand on the woman's shoulder, putting a light grip on it to snap her out of this state.

"A-ah! Yes, I am perfectly fine." She said while she looked startled. "Are you sure everything is okay?" I asked her softly, getting a slight smile in response while she nodded her head. She took a deep breath before she said another word.

"My former colleagues called it the 'prediction trance'. Every time when I am giving out a test, I always start questioning the abilities of my classes." She said, leaving me surprised, a moment after her response, I mind was ready forming a question on it and asking here without my realization. "Are your predictions always right?"

She looked at me and gave me a soft smile. "When it is per individual, it is. When I do it as a class in general, I sometimes may be wrong." She said, fiddling with the ends of her skirt, she seemed nervous.

"Could it be that you're nervous to predict something for your new classes, for the first time?" I asked her while I gave her a little smile, she turned her face to me and nodded shyly.

"Don't worry, Noona," Jackson said, giving his sister a hug. "I know that with your teachings the classes will pass this for sure." He added, giving her a bright smile, which made her give him a smile in return.

"Y/N-ssi, he is right. I have been observing your classes the past 2 weeks. And I am positive that they will do good." I added, making the woman sigh out of relief. She thanked the two of us for our reassuring words, only to get cut off by the bell signaling us that it is time for class.

She stood up and grabbed her bag before she exited the room, she turned her head towards Jackson and me and placed two fingers in front of her forehead, saluting. After that, she made her way towards her classroom, Jackson and I were left behind as other teachers entered the room. The two of us look at each other as our eyes shifted to the empty chair that was in between us, the chair Y/N was sitting on just a moment ago.

I thought of all the days, where I had no classes that I was standing in front of the door of her class, observing her teachings. With that in mind, I know that she will surely have good results, now we only need to wait for the confirmation of that.

-------

Jackson's POV:

It was the end of the day as I walked towards Noona's classroom, as I was closer to her classroom I heard some voices coming from the room. It seemed like she was talking to herself at first, which she does quite often. But when I walked into the classroom I found Namjoon in the room.

"Oh, Namjoon-ah? What are you doing here, I thought you said you had to do something important?" I asked, walking closer towards the two. Namjoon was sitting on her desk while Y/N was sitting on the chair behind the desk. They were reviewing papers that were laying on the desk.

"Yes, I did. But I finished sooner than I thought so I dropped by Y/N-ssi's classroom. Only to find out that she had already finished with grading the tests. " He said, looking at me with a straight expression as slowly a smile crawled into his face when he looked at the papers. "Jackson-Ah, I can see why you look up to her. Her predictions in the morning were right." He added, looking at Y/N with a smile.

"Of course, it's my Noona after all!" I said walking behind my sister, as I placed my chin on her shoulder, looking at the papers. Seeing the result of my old class got me shocked, in a good way. They were higher than they used to be, I was surprised and happy to know that they improved so well.

"Noona, what did you do to get their grades so high?" I asked her, standing straight, taking a look at all the other classes' results. She really made a change to the English section and it is one of the hardest subjects for the students. Her reply was short but filled with happiness.

"Every student needs a different teacher." She looked at me and smiled, Namjoon had been looking at her for quite a while but it didn't really bother me. My sister being happy was all that mattered to me. Suddenly Y/N had an idea in her mind which she shared with us.

"Shall we celebrate the good grades of my classes today? I will make dinner at our place today." She turned her head towards Namjoon. "Are you interested in coming over for dinner?" She said with a bright smile towards the man, as she stood up getting on his eye level as he was still sitting on the desk.

"It has been a while since I had visited Jackson's place, so I will gladly accept the invitation." He smiled back towards my sister who was happy with his answer. So the three of us got up and exited the classroom making our way towards the school entrance, soon we walked towards our cars, and as the time passed by we were already in our apartment.