Nightwing POV

August 7, 2014

I had been watching (y/n) since we rescued her from CADMUS. She rarely, if ever, talked about what happened. She seemed to get back to her normal self pretty quickly, but I could tell she was still a little shaken up. After all, she was there for over two weeks. I just felt bad that I couldn't find her before then. I should have checked up on her after the mission. Maybe I could have prevented her kidnapping.

I glanced over at (y/n), who was training with Conner. The two had seemed to grow closer since her return. I guessed it was because Conner was a CADMUS clone, so he kinda had an experience with them.

There had been one night shortly after we rescued her where she had a nightmare. She had been crying out in her room. My room was right next to hers while Conner and Kaldur's were across the hall. The three of us had heard her cries and went to check on her. We managed to wake her up, but she couldn't tell us what happened. We didn't push for answers either. Conner had sat down on her bed and wrapped his arms around her, trying to calm her down. It seemed to work and she was able to get back to bed pretty easily. Now, if she had a nightmare, Conner would go to check on her.

I smirked a little as I thought of the two. I could clearly tell the two had feelings for one another. They were really close and got along incredibly well. I think they knew that they liked each other, they were just unsure of how to tell one another.

It'll happen, I thought with a slight nod. Don't know when, but it's going to happen.