two - Anakin Skywalker

They entered a small, circular, dark blue painted room, in which they were greeted by a strange looking alien. A Gungan, Al'Lyssandra recognized.

"Obi? Obi!" it exclaimed, almost screaming the words. It's voice was very high and shrill. Ouch. The Gungan shook the Jedi Master's hand excitedly. "Mesa so smilen to seein yousa!"

"Good to see you again, Jar Jar," Obi-Wan greeted him.

The alien, whose name apparently was Jar Jar, turned to Al'Lyssandra, who stood next to the Padawan. "And whosa may yousa be?" he asked her.

She forced a smile. "Al'Lyssandra Nova. Jedi Knight. I'm here to help protect Senator Amidala." Jar Jar Binks acknowledged her statement by nodding with yellow eyes wide opened.

He guided the Jedi to the next room, where a woman with an extravagant hairstyle and an elegant dress stood on the balcony, facing the city. A guard kept her company.

"Senator Padmé," Jar Jar called out for that woman. She turned around, looking at the visitors. "Mesa palos here! Lookie, lookie, Senator. Desa Jedi arriven."

Padmé walked over to them, a big smile evident on her beautiful face. Al'Lyssandra, Obi-Wan and the boy bowed. The senator took Obi-Wan's outstretched hand. "It's a great pleasure to see you again, milady," he said.

"It has been far too long, Master Kenobi." They obviously had a backstory and Al'Lyssandra was curious to know more about that matter.

Padmè Amidalas gaze fell on the youngest member of the group. "Ani?", she asked.

What does 'Ani' stand for? Al'Lyssandra realized the boy never told her his name. Their conversation was short and mostly about herself. Now, she was interested in the boy. She could've felt his force signature from a mile away, because it was so strong. How come that? She would ask him out later in the evening.

"My goodness, you've grown," the senator continued.

"So have you, although you look almost the same as you did ten years ago."

Padmé smiled. "Ani, you'll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine."

Padmé, her handmaiden, her guard, Obi-Wan, Al'Lyssandra and Ani moved over to two large, beige coloured sofas and took a seat.

Obi-Wan spoke up. "Our presence here will be invisible, milady, I can assure you."

The guard introduced himself. "I'm Captain Typho of Her Majesty's security service. Queen Jamillia has been informed of your assignment. I am grateful you are here, Master Kenobi. And you of course, Knight Nova. The situation is more dangerous than the Senator will admit."

"I don't need more security. I need answers. I want to know who's trying to kill me," Padmé stated.

Obi-Wan didn't look like he was pleased with her demands. "We are here to protect you, Senator, not to start an investigation." The Jedi appeared to be a man who always sticks to the rules and strictly does what he was told to do. His Padawan on the other hand looked uneasy, like he did not share his opinion.

"Well, that's why I am present," Al'Lyssandra spoke for the first time.
"The Jedi Council's first priority is your protection, but they're also curious. They want to know who's behind these attacks. As soon as the bounty hunter strikes again, it is my task to capture and terminate him if necessary."

The attention had shifted to her now. Ani, as she called him in lack of better options, looked pleased. Beforehand he had clearly wanted to disobey his master and do rather what the senator expected him to do.