The Wedding

Christine was wearing a long white dress and her hair was pulled back. This was Gleb's and Christine's big day. Christine has dreamt about this as a child but now it was coming true. The one person she loved with her whole heart was going to marry her.

Christine made her way down the isle to where Gleb was standing with a childlike smile.
Christine sets down her flowers and turns to Gleb. Gleb lifts the vail off of her face and grabs her hands.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony."
"Do you Gleb Vaganov take this woman to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Christine Daae do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."
"You may kiss the bride."
Gleb steps forward, puts his hands on Christine's back and leans in to kiss her. As their lips meet Christine's arms go around Gleb's neck. One they pull away they head upstairs.

" say you'll share with me one love one lifetime say the word and I will follow you share each day with me each night each morning anywhere you go let me go to."
________________________________
Chapter 13 done! This chapter is dedicated to Epius1832 and BroadwayBean for suggesting it. Again thank you for reading!

 Again thank you for reading!