A Letter to My Readers

Hello everyone, time sure flies doesn’t it?

It’s been three years already since I have become an official online writer, but I think it’s time that I explain why I was inactive for so long, and basically disappeared minus the activity that you can see on profile that shows that I still love reading.

When I first joined this app, I was a huge band person - I loved everything from Sleeping With Sirens to Black Veil Brides to Motionless In White and hell, I was even a big Jeffree Star fan three years ago. For me, going through what I was going through when I first joined this app, I never expected to gain so followers who like my books and my writing style that have gradually evolved over time.

But time goes on and people change, and the things that I loved soon began to lose the shine that I adored and I couldn’t find what I needed amongst band fandoms. I felt like a poser, writing for a sunken ship and still claiming I loved bands when I felt like I didn’t belong in this group of people because my music taste was holding true to what I had always been interested in, and I fell into a category of people who enjoyed heavier music but preferred lighter things like Ella Mai or Kehlani and I didn’t want to continue writing when I felt like I was lying to you.

I have six stories posted onto this application/website, and none of them reflect the writer or person I am now. I’ve met so many wonderful people through this app, like Tash, Maddie, Lena and Candy who are all amazing, though we don’t talk anymore, and so many other people who have inspired me to keep striving to make my writing better and to do what I want.

I finally found a fandom that I love and have been apart of for the past two years, one that I don’t think I’m leaving anytime soon and I am so deeply sorry if I made you guys believe that the stories I plan on posting later on this year have anything to do with Kellic or Cashby (To those of you who may be wondering, yes I did hear about Austin leaving and I hope he’s getting better and that the other guys will continue to gain success) or even Andley (by the way, I like their new album).

To be very honest, all I ask is that you continue to support my books even though they are quite different from what I have posted in the past because it would mean a lot to me. I am mostly active on Archive of Our Own under the name kaedenconstellations, but I will be cross posting all of my stories once I finishing the series that I am working on at the moment.

That, and I would like to update everyone on my personal life since I have always been somewhat open about that. I am now three years clean of self harm, I am very much queer though I have discovered that I am not nonbinary as I had though previously (and to the haters, shut up), I am turning sixteen years old July 29th and I am in the tenth grade now.

As I stated before, I am so sorry for being inactive for such a long time and I would really love it if you guys would support my books when I finally finish the series I’m working on, but if you wish to check out any of the books I have written as of late, please go on to Archive of Our Own.

I love you all.

Sincerely,

Kaeden