Episode 5

Marina- It wasn’t too long for the trial to begin. Everyone knew where to stand. Jowe’s picture still was there. I inhaled deeply and clenched my fists. One wrong move and everyone will be dead. I grabbed the ends of my scarf and looked next to me. Shannon was pale, like she usually was during something like this. Tekai began the debate.

                  Verbal bullets loaded.

                                Tekai- According to the Digital Notebook, Viviana was killed at roughly 1 in the morning by blood loss. The only thing found in her body was hundreds of needles.

                                Shelby- -jumps and screams- That makes Nikki the killer!

                               Nikki- No, I am not! –grips the stand and begins sweating-

                      Marina- Things were tenser then last time. Almost everyone was pointing fingers at Nikki. But was she truly the murderer? She isn’t her usual stern self.

                           Victoria- where were you last night around the time the murder happened?

                            Nikki- I was in my room like everyone else! I was sleeping when someone came into my room and stole my needles.  

                             Shannon- why would someone steal your needles? You are the only one who could have used them!

                             Marina- “You’re wrong!” (Verbal bullet hits Shannon)

                             Shannon- Marina, how could I be wrong? You saw the needles up close.

                                    Marina- “True, but I paid attention to something in Nikki’s room. The needle box she kept her needles in was smashed on the floor. Why would she have to break the box to get the needles out?”

                                Cordell- If Nikki, knows how to get the needles out, she wouldn’t have had to smash the box.  Plus, why would she go through all the time to use those needles, if that would be a sure way to name her culprit?

                                Cratos- So you are saying someone could have put Nikki up to this?

                                 Marina- “That could be a possibility, but for right now, she is still our suspect. “ Monokuma was napping in his chair, like he was bored from this. I hate that bear. “To bring up the needles again, I noticed something strange about them. Every time I touched one of the them, they fell over, like they weren’t in the skin”

                                 Shannon- But there was blood all outside of the needles. Are you saying the needles weren’t the weapon?