Episode 15- The End?

Marine- Shannon finally finished, laughing viciously at the end. Cratos was still in shock.

             Nikki- Kyojuro was trying to help us in the end?

          Shannon- -psychotic look on her face- Yep, but I couldn't allow that, now could I?  Besides, I was getting sick of him anyways, always telling me what to do and all that jazz. Ahahaha! But now it's just the five of us!

             Cratos- -still in shock- Shannon...

           Shannon- -turns around and changes her makeup to make her look sweet and Kawaii- Awww, did I hurt your feelings, Cratos?

             Cratos- -crying- I loved...

      Shannon- You loved me? Awww, but your despair is so much sweeter than the everyone elses!

                Victoria- You...you sick bi...

            Shannon- -wheels around and comes back with demonic looking makeup- What, bitch?! Go ahead, doesn't bother me! –wheels back around without any makeup on her face- Now, we must continue this debate! After all, we had an agreement!

                Marina- She's right afterall. Our lives are at stake.

             -dramatic music begins playing and Shannon looks insane-

        Shannon- -rather thrilled- So why did I do it, huh?

                  Nikki- I have a feeling it has to do with something about that day you killed Kihanna.

               Shannon- -wheels around and comes back with an intelligent looking makeup- Explain to me how you came up with that thought.

                Nikki- Well anyone would snap if they watched someone melt to death! Look at Viviana for an example.

                    Victoria- I believe it also has to do with her ancestry. Her last name is Enoshima. She is related to Junko Enoshima.

                    Shannon- -hint of anger- And what do you know about my aunt, exactly.

                     Marina- We are much closer to solving this than we think. Shannon looks a bit nervous. She gave too much away when she told us about Kyojuro. I looked at Cratos, who is still stunned from the discovery. "I know plenty about Junko and I have a feeling about why you are doing this to us."

                    Shannon- -jumps up and lands in front of Marina- Tell me then. I want to hear what Naegi has to say.

                  Marina- I could feel it now. My memories...they were all coming back now. Everything I forgotten was coming to light. "Junko Enoshima caused an almost end to our world, but she kept 16 students, including herself, shut away in Hope's Peak Academy, hoping to see them all fall to despair."

        I couldn't believe what I was saying. I didn't know I even knew this stuff, but it was coming out as smooth as silk. Nikki and Victoria stared at the floor, their memories returning to them. Cratos was still crying, staring at Shannon, who looked quite irritated with me. "But Junko didn't want to just kill them, which is what led to her downfall. Makoto Naegi...my father...kept hope alive amongst the students and because of him, he and five others escaped Junko's wrath and stepped back outside to a world being rebuilt. Junko had killed herself, knowing she would not win against them. You, Shannon Enoshima, were born two years after her death from her younger brother. "