Episode 9

Forgot to include this last time* Survivors left- 8

                  Marina- For once Monokuma started the trial.

             Monokuma- I am all about being fair, so since there were two murders, I will give some pointers Pupupu. As you can see in your digital notebooks, Tekai was murdered around 11 a.m. this morning from numerous stab rounds hahaha. Manoto was murdered about two minutes later from suffocation, which is no fun. So let’s get this fun started. Who will get a nasty punishment Pupupu?

            Marina- I wanted to start this off. This will be tough. “Victoria and I found Manoto in the medical room, some time after we brought Ashley there. She had been knocked out twice by that point and didn’t give us one description of the assailant. “ I sighed. This is going to be hard. “But something puzzled me about the two murders. If they happened back to back like that, there couldn’t just be one murderer. There had to be two. There are indeed two people in this room who murdered both Tekai and Manoto. There is also one person we can exclude from the suspect list”

                Cratos- Who would that be?

              Marina- “You. See, if you murdered Tekai, why would you have to stab him numerous times? One or two times from you would be sufficient. Same with Manoto. Why would you have to use a plastic bag to kill him? You are strong enough to snap a neck. Therefore, Cratos cannot be the murderer.”  I could see his confused and disgusted face. I kinda shrugged my shoulders.

             Cratos- Umm, thanks. –grimaces- Then the murderers are definitely girls.

             Ashley- Well, we can’t exclude Cratos just yet. Don’t you remember someone attacked me?

             Marina- She has a point. But, again, if Cratos had attacked her, she would have been most likely dead.

            Hankuri- Something bugs me. Both Manoto and Tekai were found around the same times, about 15 minutes after Manoto had died. Ashley was knocked out in the same room that Manoto’s body had been found. Ashley, you are hiding something. Either you know who the attacker is and are afraid to speak up, or you are the attacker.

             Marina- I have never seen Ashley get angered before. It was terrifying.

             Ashley- Are you accusing me of killing my fellow classmates? –eyes dilated and nostrils flared- I was attacked! You saw the blood over my head. I cant remember who attacked me! It was sudden!

              Marina- “You’re wrong!” –verbal bullet shoots at Ashley- “There is no way the attack was sudden. The body was carried or dragged upstairs to the same exact room you were in. Or were you in it? Even if you were bashed over the head, you could remember at least one detail.”

            Sabrina- Strange question. What is everyone’s blood type?

         Nikki- What does that have to do with the trial?

          Sabrina- You will see. Mine is AB.