Chapter 1

"Are you sure about the whole 'no names' thing?" the brown haired woman currently pressed up against Camila Cabello's apartment door asked.

Camila nodded against the woman's neck and huffed out: "Yes, names just make things complicated."

"That's a bummer. I hoped I could scream it while you fuck me."

That made the brunette stop, pull back and look at the other woman with a smirk.

She had these great, green eyes that now looked at Camila mischievously, hoping the smaller brunette would let her know her name now.

"You're confident."

"Why?"

"Who said I'd fuck you?"

"What, you don't want to? You already kinda did back at the bar with your eyes, the way you were staring at me, so... unless you have a set of severed heads in your freezer or a gazillion newspapers stacked up to the ceiling I suggest you..." the nameless girl nodded down to the door knob.

"Well, I guess that ends the night here then." Camila let go of the other brunettes hips, motioned her to step aside and unlocked the door with her key. It was dark inside the apartment and Camila stepped inside, leaving a confused looking girl standing outside her door, looking like she had just seen Elf on on the Shelf do blowbacks with Michael Jackson. Camila was leaning against her door frame, her arms crossed. "You know, Steven and Steven wouldn't appreciate you making fun of their living situation. Yes my fridge is cold, but it's better than nothing."

"You have a fucked up sense of humour. And you said Steve twice."

"Oh I know and no, I said SteveN. With an N. Steven Hicks and Steven Tuomi were Jeffrey Dahmer's first two victims" she said with a shrug, still looking at the green eyed girl with an unreadable expression.

"Okay, now I'm scared."

"Don't worry, I only cut guys' heads off. Gotta stay on brand."

"You're crazy!" the taller brunette laughed, shaking her head.

"A crazy good fuck" Camila winked pulling the other girl by the hand into her still dark apartment.

As soon as they closed the door behind them Camila had the other woman pressed against it, her hands trying to touch every part of the other's body seemingly all at once. Hard kisses and small moans were coming from either woman as they started navigating through the dark in search of the bed, their lips never leaving each other. The tall stranger was walking backwards now trying to slip off her shoes in the process when she bumped into a big object which seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Uh ouch!" she rubbed the back of her head.

Camila laughed against the other woman's mouth and small 'sorry' escaping her lips as she steered the other girl around the punching bag suspended from the ceiling in the middle of her studio apartment. Camila was tipsy but she swore her bed had to be around here somewhere.

They would stumble over it eventually, since it was just a mattress on the floor.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" her conquest screamed when she took her eyes of Camila for a second. "THERE'S A GUY!"

Camila whipped around to look in the direction the other woman was pointing, ready to kick some creep-burglar ass. It took her second to properly focus when she laughed out loud, holding her belly hunched over, tears forming in her eyes.

"WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY! DO SOMETHING! CALL THE POLICE!" the other woman shouted at her, now backed away against the wall between the two windows of the apartment.