WEDDING!

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING Also I am not Ruelle soooooo....I don't own the music

A/N: I am tearing up.....Dont cry Bella don't cry...........ok, ok, oh my babbies are getting married.....ok....ok...im fine, Is anyone else crying? No, Just the crazy girl? ok...

CLARY POV
"I love all of them....I just can't decide!" I lie. "But, How about...I pick The Fairs..." Granny Sera and Imogemes face fall. Granny Jen on the other hand looks like she just won the lottery. "Veils and flowers" they all look up confused. "Sera's shoes and The Herondale Dress," I say. They all look so happy.
"what about Jewlery?" Granny Jen asks.
"Actually, I want to wear this" I tell them grabbing the locket Jace gave me to ask me for prom.
"That old necklace?" Grandma Seraphina asks.
"Actually," I say opening the locket. I look at Jace's picture. "Jace gave this to me, when he asked me to prom.....and when we were on opposite sides of the country...." I bite my lip smiling. "I would open the locket and it reminded me that Jace will always be in my heart" I say....I laugh. "Which is really corny now that i think about it." I look up and see a bunch of women looking at me. Then they all said. "Awwww" I blush and laugh. (A/N: No but seriously, thats probably the corniest thing i have written.....ever) We get out of the store and go back to the apartment.
"Ok Clary, I will take everything to my House here so Jace won't see it" Imogene says.
"And what makes you think you are keeping the dress?" Granny Jen says. Here we go again.
"Well it is from my store" Imogene says.
"But it is My grandaughter" Granny Seraphina says.
"And my grandson" Imogene fights.
"Well she has my shoes!"
"She can walk down the aisle without shoes but not without a dress!" Imogene says.
"How about..." I interupt. "Celine takes the dress" I say and give the dress to Celine. She blushes.
"Thank you Clary....this means a lot" She whispers. I smile at her.
"No problem." I whisper. I go inside the apartment smiling.
"How did it go?" Jace asks.
"Jace, It was girl time...i can't tell you how it went." I grin.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I felt sick. I didn't have a bachelorette party for obvious reasons (I don't have friends). I still felt sick. I Felt like something was going to go completely wrong. I had literally almost passed out when they were straightening my hair. I felt dizzy. I had my dress and veil on. I had my Bouquet. My right hand fluttered to my chest. I breathed in and out. I opened the locket and saw Jace. I smiled and closed it. I had my make up on and I was happy. My hair was in a bun, but they had straighten it anyway. Granny Jen was crying.

"Oh, my little girl is getting married" She cried. I smiled sadly. Granny Jen was taking my moms Role. I just really wish it was my mom. Seraphina had tears in her eyes.

"I am so proud of you Clarissa, no matter what your parents think." She says. Tears fall down my cheeks.

"Crap!" I say.

"Don't worry, it's water proof" Celine said. She wiped my tears. "Good luck Clary" Celine says. I smile.

"Thank you." I say.

"SISSY!" I turn to the little voice. Valerie was wearing a purple dress she ran into my legs. "You're getting married Sissy!" She says.

"Yes, I am Val" I say. I see my Mom and Dad come towards me.

"Mom?" Dad says. Seraphina rolls her eyes and takes Valerie away.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Clary," My mother says, tears in her eyes. "You look so beautiful" She says. "I am so sorry" She whispers as tears fall down her face. "I-I -I have been Th-The worse mo-mother ev-ever an-and I co-co-completeley understand if y-you hh-h-hate m-m-m-me...But I love you clary, and I am so sorry I waited so long to tell you that....I love you Baby" Mommy says. Tears pour down my cheeks. I drop the bouquet on the floor and hug her.