-Chapter 1-

Nagisa P.O.V

The pale blue sky was like a massive bright diamond. The suns beams like heavenly rays of light and warmth guiding my way, but to the place I always dreaded. To my surprise Hiromi wasn't standing in the doorway, but Karma. A mischievous smile spread across his pale red lips when his handsome glowing amber eyes spotted me. "Hey Nagi-Chan". "Hello Karma-Kun". The words shot out of my mouth. "So whats up Nagi-Chan". I didn't hear a word because i was to busy daydreaming about his glowing amber eyes and his dreamy pale face.

"Why are you here Karma-Kun". "well... i'm moving to america with my family for some business matters"."But Karma-Kun you can't go you can't leave me here alone, you're the only thing that keeps me going". "I'm sorry Nagisa-Chan but i have to go, hopefully we can speak over texts".

"Goodbye Karma-Kun". As Karma-Kun walked down the cobbled path, a crystalline tear formed in the corner of my eyes. a tear hit my lips and i could taste the salt in my tears of love and compassion. I hated Karma-Kun how could he have done this to me to leave me all alone. especially with Hiromi. I ran upstairs, totally ignoring the outside world  and living it from my own perspective the only perspective i knew, hatred and betrayal.

I heard Hiromi shout my name "Nagisa Shiota get your ass down here right now". As soon as i heard her screaming my name i panicked and as quickly as possible ran downstairs to accommodate Hiromi's wishes...