-Chapter 3-

Nagisa P.O.V

I waved to Karma-Kun as he set off on his journey to America. My face turned red with embarrassment.  'He just kissed me, Karma-Kun kissed me!'. My mind going through all the other alternatives. He obviously liked me. Then I realised. How could I have let Karma-Kun go away if we both had 'feelings' for each other. I walked home thinking about Karma-Kun. The thoughts in my head were like flies, constantly buzzing in my ear. All I had done was try to walk home in peace.

When I got to the house I saw a figure standing in the door. I thought it was Karma-Kun but it wasn't. Instead Hiromi, my mother, was standing in the doorway.
"Where the hell have you been!" she screeched at me.
"Saying goodbye to Karma-Kun, why?". Before I knew it she had grabbed me by my hair and was dragging me up the stairs grazing my back in the process.

She grabbed my arms and tied me to a wooden chair. She then pulled out a small plastic container labelled 'Ear-wigs' .
"No, don't please, I'm sorry" I screeched already aware of the danger to come. Hiromi opened the small container and grabbed the biggest ear-wig she could find. She grabbed my hair and tilted my head so my ear was fully exposed. I felt a sharp pinch in my ear. It all went dark...

The next morning I woke up my pillows and bed soaked in tears. I was sick of Hiromi. She only treated me like this because I wasn't a girl. I decided that I wasn't good enough for Hiromi, I looked at my clock it was 5:26 am. "Mother gets up at 6:00 am..." I whispered quietly to myself. I got up and grabbed my school bag and packed it with clothes and other necessities I would need for my journey. I sneaked downstairs, each floor-board creaking under my weight. I went into the cupboards in the kitchen and grabbed some food. I put my school bag on the sofa and went back upstairs. I opened Hiromi's bedroom door to my surprise she wasn't awake. I looked at her alarm clock it was 5:57 am. I knew I had to be quick because she always set her alarm for 6:00 am. I sneaked into her room. The floor-boards in Hiromi's room always creaked.

I got her purse but I suddenly realised the time it was 6:00 am. I jumped  as the alarm went of and quickly hid under the bed. Hiromi always went to the toilet after she woke up. It would give me  enough time to squeeze between the wall and the doors small opening. Hiromi got up and went to the toilet and closed the door behind her. Just like I had suspected, whilst I was under the bed I had slipped £100.00 into my pocket. I took the opportunity to get out the room - it was a close call.

As I slipped out the room Hiromi had came out of the bathroom. I ran downstairs put the money in my school bag and swung the bag over my shoulder. I ran to the door as Hiromi came downstairs and saw me.
"Where do you think you're going!" her voice high pitched.
"To school" I quickly lied.
"Isn't it a bit early for school?" Mother responded in her know it all voice,
"I want to start early for better grades" I quickly said trying to think of an alibi. I quickly ran out the door closing it behind me... 

A Tortured Blunetteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें