-chapter 4-

Nagisa P.O.V

I ran to the train station as soon as the door closed. The invisible wind whipping my face and pulling my light pastel hair backwards. I got to the train station and using the £100.00 I stole off Hiromi, I bought a train ticket to the airport. As I ran through the turnstiles and through the raging crowd - I got pushed and knocked over a few times before I finally got to the train platform and waited for a train.

I could see sparks flying everywhere as the loud screeching of the trains steel wheels came to a brief halt at the platform. My mind temporarily going blank as I thought of my beloved Karma. I hopped on the train showing the ticket to the guard. I sat down the soft fabrics of the chair against my back. Suddenly I fell asleep not realising how truly tired I was. I was on a grassy hill in front of the New York, with Karma-Kun. We were having a picnic. I turned around to grab a basket of which I thought was full of food. I opened the basket to find earwigs and other bugs Hiromi used to torture me.

I jolted back to life, the constant image of Hiromi still in my mind. I was horrified I thought I was having a dream to my surprise, it was a nightmare instead. before I knew it we were one station away from my destination. The thought of Karma-run made me want to carry on and not go back to the hell hole I had been raised in as a child. As the panic left my body I sat there, the only person on the train was me. The wheels started to screech and we were off to the airport. Once again I would be able to see my Karma-Kun. My beloved Karma-Kun.