THREE

"Nana what were you thinking?!" Donghyuck practically yelled.

"Keep it down before mom and dad come up here."

"Maybe they should be up here."

"We didn't to anything"

"You didn't do anything because I was here to protect you"

"Protect me from what? Jeno is my boyfriend, what happened to you won't happen to me okay you don't have to protect me." Jaemin said getting frustrated.

"What happened to me?" Donghyuck questioned.

"You think I don't know, mom and dad talked about it for a long time trying to figure out why you always kept to yourself, why you have anxiety, and why you do that to you're wrist" Jaemin pointed at the slashes on Donghyuck's wrist.

"Nothing happened to me" tears streamed down his face as he tried to deny it.

Jaemin just hugs his brother who starts to sob.

Jaemin felt horrible for bringing up Donghyuck's past. But all he could do now is comfort his broken brother.

————————————————————————
Later..

Donghyuck was in his room looking through his journal and began to rip out pages. Everything he wrote about the past. Jaemin had swore to him that he didn't go passed the page about mark.

Suddenly Donghyucks phone buzzed

Unknown:

This is s really nice photo of you

Me: who is this??

Unknown: it's me Mark

Me: How did you get my number

Mark 😊: I asked Jeno if he knew your number, then he asked Jaemin and Jaemin sent it to Jeno who sent it to me he also sent that photo of you and he said he took that picture.

Me: well yeah he did, it was for my profile

Mark 😊: wait I should ask you why are you up this late?

Me: I'm not feeling the greatest

Mark 😊: are you sick?

Me: no I'm just a bit down

Mark 😊: aw is there anyway I can make you feel better?

Me: I don't think so..

Mark 😊: if you wanna skip school tommorow and go somewhere to talk about it we can.

Me: skip school! I've never done that

Mark 😊: well try it you should live a little

Me: okay I'll do it, but where will we go?

Mark 😊: anywhere you'd like

Me: yayyy

Mark 😊: cute.

Donghyuck looked at his phone and smiled a little. He couldn't believe how Mark made him feel. He felt much better then earlier he hated thinking about his past.

————————————————————————

It was the day after and Donghyuck had awoke, he did his usual routine in the morning to freshen up. Then he picked an outfit that he wouldn't normally wear to school because he was gonna skip with Mark today.

He left to school earlier then usual leaving Nana behind this time. He felt weird after yesterday like he should avoid him.

Once at school he saw mark waiting for him at the front of the school and approached him.

"So where do you want to go?" Mark asked

"I'll show you" Donghyuck took Mark's hand in his own leading the way.

Donghyuck loved this feeling of Mark's hand in his. Even if they were just holding hands as friends this felt special. But he wondered if Mark would feel weird about this after all they had only officially met a day ago. Little did he know Mark also enjoyed this feeling.

————————————————————————

They arrive at the MooMin Cafe.

They settled down at a table.

"Renjun would feel so jealous if he knew I came here, he really likes this place but has never gotten the chance to come recently."

"You can take pictures for him" Mark suggested

"I didn't bring my camera"

"What about your phone?"

"I guess your right"

Donghyuck took out his phone from his pocket and snapped a few pictures of the cafe with Mark photobombing a few of them.

"I'll go order us something. Do you want anything specific?" Mark asked

"You can surprise me"

"I'll pick the sweetest thing on the menu just for you" Mark said before walking off to order.

Donghyuck's face became tomato red, he had to fan himself a little.

While mark was ordering Donghyuck decided to check his phone

Nana 👼🏼: hyuckie are you still mad, I'm sorry.
You didn't walk me to school today so I'm guessing your upset. But I'll give you your space I promise, love you.

As much as Donghyuck wanted to respond to the message he didn't.

As Donghyuck was looking through is phone someone sat across from him. He looked up thinking it was Mark who had come back but once he saw who it was he started hyperventilating.

"I sure did miss that body of yours" the guy said.

Donghyuck was breathing heavy and he was afraid. He was frozen in fear and before he knew it everything went black.

Ok so this story is escalating quickly.
I think you guys can guess what happened in Donghyuck's past I'm gonna get into that real soon. Hope you enjoyed <3