FIVE

It's been a week and Mark and Donghyuck have been getting closer each day. They got paired up for a school project together so Donghyuck invited Mark over for the day.

"Donghyuck!! Mark is here!!"

Jaemin yelled from down stairs. Donghyuck made his way downstairs and greeted Mark. They both just stared at each other for a while.

"Well you can come in you don't have to just stand there" Jaemin said which made Mark snap out of his daze his face became all red.

"Right"

"Come on" Donghyuck took Mark's hand and led him to his room.

"So what should we do first?" Donghyuck asks Mark.

"Let's start with the pictures"

"Okay sounds good to me"

As Donghyuck and Mark were working on their project Jaemin peaked in the room a few times and took a few pictures. This was like his fourth time peaking in but this time when he took the photo his flash went off catching both Donghyuck's and Mark's attention.

"Aish, Jaemin can't you keep your word about privacy"

Mark just laughs

"I'm sorry Hyuckie I won't bother you anymore now that I have my pictures, I have to go blog about this" Jaemin said excitedly then ran off

"He's cute, I always thought it'd be cool to have a little brother" Mark tells Donghyuck

"You don't have any siblings?"

"Nope, I'm an only child"

"I was an only child before this" Donghyuck states

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, Jaemins parents are never really around they're always to busy for him which made him lonely, and he's always wanted a sibling so they adopted me to keep him company, it's like they don't even fucking care for him and Jaemin doesn't deserve that, I don't want him to go through everything I've been through."

Mark just stared at Donghyuck not really knowing what to say.

Donghyuck looked up to see mark staring at him.

"Sorry, I'm just rambling"

"You don't have to be sorry, I find it pretty damn amazing how much you care for Jaemin, as long as he has you I'm sure he'll be alright."

Donghyuck blushed at Mark's statement he looked down to their project continuing to work on it.

________________________________

Later..

"Finally Mark is gone" Jaemin says barging into Donghyuck's room.

"Nana is my room really so fascinating to you?, you are never in your own room"

"I just like spending time with you Hyuckie, Mark got in the way of that today but it's okay because you guys look cute together"

"Yah, Nana" his voice sounded soft and his face became tomato red.

Jaemin just giggles and teases Donghyuck a little more about his red face.

"Nana, what happened between you and Jeno?" Donghyuck asks getting serious.

Jaemin had a sad look on his face

"We broke up.."

"Wait what?!?, first he tries to get in your pants then breaks up with you, Wow what a jerk"

"He said he likes Renjun more then me.." Jaemins voice cracked.

Donghyuck got up and pulled his small brother into a hug.

"Nana right now your young, love is a roller coaster. You deserve some one better then Jeno , I'm sure you did nothing wrong he only left you because you didn't give him what he wanted."

"Thank you Hyuckie"

"Anytime Nana, now come let's watch a movie of your choice"

Both boys settled on Donghyuck's bed and watched some kids movie Jaemin picked out. About 30 minuets into the movie Jaemin was fast asleep.

Donghyuck was still awake and he heard their parents enter. He could hear they were speaking about something but he didn't know what so he decided to leave his room so he could hear them better. He sat at the top of the stairs.

"Taeil called and he wants to come visit" he heard his mother say

Who's Taeil he thought

"That's great but he doesn't know about Donghyuck, and Donghyuck doesn't know about him"

"This will be great for him after all he's been through"

"What exactly are you talking about?" Donghyuck asked

"Oh my Donghyuck I didn't know you were there" his mother said startled

"Well we've been meaning to tell you about Taeil."

"Who?" Donghyuck questioned

"Your brother" both his parents said in unison