FOUR

"So I'm guessing Hyuck is still mad"
Jaemin said out loud and sighed.

"Eh... I don't think he ever really liked me to begin with." Says Jeno

"He's just really protective over me that's all, plus he was right we shouldn't have.."

"Babe it's normal to feel a little in the moment, it's not like we did anything anyways."

"Because he stopped us.. if he didn't maybe we might've done something. Something stupid"

"I don't think it's stupid to show my love for you" Jeno said with a pout.

"Jeno you know I didn't mean it like that I just mean maybe we're a little to young for that, I want to wait."

"It's hard to be patient when you're so cute" Jeno holds Jaemin's waist. Jaemin looks up at Jeno "Jeno, I'm serious"

"You think I'm not?"

Jaemin just smiles and leans in to kiss Jeno. The kiss got a little too heated a little too quick with Jaemins arms around Jeno's neck. Jeno was the first to pull away stopping himself from going further then just a kiss wanting to comply with the youngers wishes.

"Come on now walk me home. I don't think Hyuck is coming we've already been here a while"

The two of them walk hand and hand towards Jaemin's house. Suddenly Jaemin gets a text

Mark: Donghyuck fainted and we're are in the hospital now, I just wanted to let you know since you are his brother and you must be worried.

Jaemin read the text and his eyes widened.

"J-Jeno hyuckie is in the hospital" Jaemin says causing Jeno to look at him with concern.

"Oh my god is he okay?!"

"Well Mark says he fainted. I'm going to go check on him"

"Do you want me to come?"

"It's okay Jeno, I can go alone"

"Okay just be careful" Jeno kisses Jaemin goodbye and Jaemin heads the other direction to the hospital.

Donghyuck woke up in a white room confused.
Next to him Mark sitting in a chair. He was in the hospital.

"You're up, I was really worried for a second, I called Jaemin, he'll be here any second now"
Mark says

"Mark, I....."

"It's ok Hyuck it isn't your fault" Mark held his hand. They both had gained a liking for each other but could not admit it just yet.

"I don't remember a thing"

"Last I saw some guy sat down across from you and you just fainted... did you know him?"

"No.." Donghyuck lied, he couldn't tell Mark about what happened to him back then. Mark would probably look at him differently. He just looked down to his lap while tears began to run down his cheeks.

Mark noticed this and hugs him. Donghyuck  just hugged him back. Jaemin runs into the room and Mark pulls away.

"Hyuckie, are you ok" Jaemin ran up and hugged Donghyuck.

"I'm fine Nana, you don't have to worry about me" Donghyuck hugs his smaller brother.

"Don't skip school again I was so worried" Jaemin begins crying

"Aish you crybaby"

"I wonder where I get that from" Jaemin looks up at Donghyuck who also has tears in his eyes.

————————————————————————

Back at home

Donghyuck was laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. When he sees a text from mark.

Mark 😊: that guy totally ruined our date T^T

Me: Date?

Mark 😊: well if you don't mind me calling it that.

Me: I don't mind

Mark 😊: ok then I would like to have another date with you, this time I'll take you somewhere.

Me: I'd love too

Mark 😊: ok Great ❤️

Jaemin suddenly opened Donghyuck's door. Donghyuck dropped his phone on his face.

"Why do you look like a tomato? Your face is so red"

"Yah Nana what is it?"

"I want to know what happened today, how the heck did you end up in the hospital"

"I'll tell you if you keep it to yourself don't go telling your stupid boyfriend."

"Ok first off Jeno isn't stupid, second I won't tell anyone"

"Nana I saw him..."

"Saw who hyuckie?"

"I-I saw the guy.. who raped me" The tears began to flow down Donghyucks cheeks once again.

Ok so the i didn't name the rapist yet because I was gonna make it a NCT memeber. But ppl can be really sensitive about that stuff although it is just a story so idk if I should or just make it a random person. Anyway hope you enjoyed the story I might go into Donghyuck's past in the next chapter.
<3 <3 <3