chapter 11

~Harry's POV~

It was Tuesday. Emily was ready to go to cort. She was very nervous, scared, and worried.

"Emily, love. Dont worry, he wont hurt you." I said, hugging her.

When I looked at her she had tears in her eyes. Like big tears in her eyes. Emily looked down as her tears fell on my shoes.

"Emily." I said, pulling her head up with my finger. "I will never let anyone hurt you. Not even him."

She looked in my eyes. "Harry I-cant.." Emily couldnt get words to come out of her mouth. She looked like she was going to brust. "Harry I-"

I kissed her and pulled her close. She rapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I broke the kiss and looked at her. "Ready?" I asked.

Emily nodded. I took her hand and went out the door.

At Police station ~Emily's POV~

I walked in the room. I looked around and saw...Ken Seth. My memories from the time I was with Ken. I wish they were blocked in my mind. The judge came in the room. We stood up and then sat down. The judge called me and told me to sit on this chair next to her.

"Emily Rudd, is this the man who beat and raped you?" A man asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Tell me how you ened up with this broken leg." He said.

"It was very late. Maybe like 3:00 a.m. and I went down the stairs. I saw his keys to unlock the door. I didnt know how to drive so I ran out the door. I ran out on the street and then I was hit by a car. The next morning I woke up to see Harry Styles next to me. He was there when I was hit. He helped me and took me in from then. I broke two ribs and my stomach was cut up pretty bad when the glass of the car hit me. Harry and his bandmates took very good care of me and all." I said.

"Was it worth getting hit by a car, Emily?" The man asked.

That is the most dumbest question I've ever heard. "of course, I wasnt going to stay in that house forever. If I didnt get out of there, I wouldnt be here. I rather die or get hit by a car rather than to be beat and raped all day and all night. He's very fucking sick in his mind. I dont know what happened to the old Ken Seth I knew when I was a little girl but he's not my friend anymore." I said.

The man nodded and walked. "These pictures, are they you?" He asked.

They were pictures of my bruises and cuts that Ken did to me. "Yes." I said.

"Can you tell me how he did this to you?" He asked.

"He would beat until I was bleeding to death. I remember I tried to call the police he slapped the phone out of my hand and hit me. Then later on he beat me so hard I couldnt move, walk, maybe couldnt even eat, It even hurt to cry. For days I would never be able to walk or do anything. He would rape me when I would wake up from my naps or my sleep. I would find him on top of me." I said, looking at him.

"Thank you, very much, Emily Rudd. You may go to your seat." The judge said.

I nodded and walked back and sat next to Harry and the boys. He and the boys were crying. I held Harry's hand and smiled at the boys. "Dont worry, guys." I said.

I kissed Harry on the cheek. "I love you." I said.

He looked at me. I wipped his tears. "I love you too, Emily." Harry said.

The judge called Ken up to the chair. The man asked him some questions. I could tell Ken was lying his ass off. 

An hour later the judge finally said the word that I've been wanting to here all day..that I'm safe and he has to stay in here. Me and the boys jumped in joy. Harry turned around and kissed me hard. I kissed him back and smiled in the kiss. "Your safe now." He said, putting his head on mine.

"I know." I said, playing with his curles.

I hugged the boys and went to the doctors for my boot.

The doctors

When the boys and I got to the doctors they put my boot on and said to be careful walking. I was so tired. I want to sleep!

Home

We finally got gome. I went up stairs and just fell on my bed. I took my clothes off and put on my pj's on. I let my hair down and brushed it. I took off my make-up and went back on my bed. I'm bored.I said to myself.

I was closing my eyes as I heard someone come in my room. I looked and saw Harry in his pj's too.

"Hello, sleepy head." Harry said, sitting on my bed.

I smiled fadly. "What's up?" I asked.

He shrugged and just laid next to me. I looked up and stared for a while. Once again, I was closing my eyes. As I did, I felt soft lips on mine. I opened them and saw Harry. I grabbed his face and kissed him back. Harry got on top of me and unbuttoned my shirt. I took off his shirt. Well looky here, he got some hot tattos. I trached my finger down his abs to his v-line. I just want to...like so bad! But I just cant. He stared to suck on my neck as I put my fingers through his soft curles.

"Would you like to go some where with me tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, where?" I asked.

"Like a park? I was going to say the beach but I dont know if you can get your boot wet. Maybe when your boot is off." He said.

I nodded. "Is this a date?" I asked, smiling.

His face got red. "Um...yes." Harry said.

"Awww!" I said, as I kissed him on the cheek. I could tell he was very tired like me. So I pushed him to side and laid on his chest. "I'm sleepy."

"Then lights out!" Harry said, turning them off.