(Chapter 4) Faker

*Rose POV*

"We just want you to be 'One of Us'." he said stopping right in front of me. "What if i don't want to be like you?" i asked, my arms still crossed, "You don't really have a choice" he said smirking and tucking a strand of hair behind me ear, "Oh, but i do" i said taking a pocket knife out of my back pocket and stabbing the hand down by his side, "OWW, FUCK!" he yelled, "I might not die from that, but it still hurts" he said looking up from his hand, but by then i was already to the comic shop. I only went there because when i was there earlier i noticed a bunch of crosses and different holy things at the door, "EDGAR, ALAN" I yelled after i brought my bike into the store, "What do you need?" i heard Edgar ask, "Fucking vampire" i said, "Where?" Edgar asked sounding a little over protective, "Outside" i told him, "I just came here to get out of his way, do you have a back door i can use to get home?" i asked, "Yeah, right through here" Alan said leading me to a door, "Thanks guys" i said before starting my bike and speeding as fast as i could to Sam's. "SAM, MICHAEL" i yelled as i burst through the front door of the Emerson home, "I'm here, but Michael is still gone" Sam said from the couch, "Where's he at?" i asked nervously, "He was with those guys that the guy at the parlor is always with" Sam said and shrugged, "Stay inside Sam, don't let Mom go outside, I'll be back" i said before i ran outside and hopped on my bike and i was off to the cave

*Paul POV*

"You let her get away?" David asked with a smirk, "How did you manage to do that?" he added. "Knife" i said taking Rose's pocket knife out of my back pocket, they all started laughing. "What's so funny?" i asked them crossing my arms, "You let the girl you have the hots for stab you and get away, i know that didn't hurt Paul. You just wanted to let her get away" Marko said still laughing, "It doesn't matter that she got away, she'll be back for Michael" David said. "Correct" said a voice coming from the entrance of the cave. We all turned to look that way and we found a pretty pissed of looking Rose standing at the mouth of the cave with her arms crossed.

*Rose POV*

I parked my bike a few miles down the road so that the vamps wouldn't hear me coming and jogged the rest of the way to the cave, "...the hots for get away, i know that didn't hurt Paul. You just wanted to let her get away" i heard Marko say laughing, "It doesn't matter that she got away, she'll be back for Michael" David said as i snuck into the cave, "Correct" i said crossing my arms over my chest and leaning on the cave wall, "I see you guys are finally figuring out how to guess things" i added and they all smirked. "So...if you know why I'm here, then why don't you just give me what i came for?" i asked putting my hands behind my back, i had my hand on my gun when i saw all four of them walking toward me. They encircled me, but it was only like a half circle due to the fact that they all stayed side by side inside the cave leaving the back side of my body completely exposed to the outside world and to an escape if needed. "True, we do know why you're here, but we don't give things away for free. We might take a trade though" David said moving a strand of hair from my face, "I didn't know dead things made deals" i said with a smirk which earned a snicker from the guys. "Either way, do we have a deal?" Marko asked and i started laughing, "I see what you tried to do there" i said after i stopped laughing, "What are you talking about?" Marko said trying to fight back a laugh, "You tried to get me to agree to the deal before you told me what i would be trading" i said, the smirk still plastered on my face, "Why do you have to be so damn observant?" David asked, "Because I'm not the kind of person who likes to be fooled" i said, "Where's Dwayne, Laddie, and Star?" i asked, "oh yeah, and more importantly, where's my brother?" i added with one hand still on my gun. "Oh, those three are at the Boardwalk, but Michael is with us, he's in the back of the cave" Paul said messing with the cave wall. "I don't agree to this deal unless you let me see him first" i said dropping my smirk and looking a little more serious. "You don't get to see him unless you agree to our terms of a traded soul, you have to be one of us" David said with serious eyes. I started laughing, "Alright, fine" i said pushing past them into the main area with my shirt covering my gun. No Michael in sight. "One thing you should know about me though..." i started with a smirk, "I'm a faker" i said pulling the gun from my waist line and shooting at all of their feet then i ran out of the cave and to my bike before i started it up and headed to Sam's house. 'I have to get there before it's to late' was the only thing i thought as i raced to save Sam...