Ch 5 No

Topin the mornin to you laddies, ok so i think this story is coming along peachy so tell me what you think and if you have  any thoughts or ideas.
Enjoy the story and let me know what you think about it
*************************

*Dwayne POV*

The little faker, i like her.(She honestly reminds me of my sister, but i left that life behind years ago.) How did she know Michael wasn't in the cave? How did we not notice the gun? How could we let her get away? Damn we're morons.

*Paul POV*

Damn she's a bitch...
I like her.

David POV*

Great, my mate had a gun. Now we have to go after her, "Let's go boys" i said before climbing on my bike and heading off to the Emerson household.

*Rose POV*

'I've got to get there, he won't be able to control himself, I've got to get there before it's to late' was the only thought going through my mind. I finally made it to the Emerson household before i burst through the front door door and found Michael bent over holding his abdomen in the kitchen with a carton of milk on the ground next to him, "Shit, Michael,are you ok?" i asked and helped him stand, "N-no, no, no, w-what's happening?" he asked, pain plastered all over his face, "I'll tell you later, where's Sammy?" i asked and tried to pull away from Michael, but he held me tighter with one hand on my wrist and the other wrapped around my waist, "What is happening?" he asked in a really aggressive tone. "Michael, let me go" i said still struggling in his grasp, "If you know what's happening, TELL ME!!!!" he yelled squeezing my wrist harder when suddenly...

*CRACK*

My wrist broke and i cried in agony, "FUCK!! DAMNIT!!" I yelled and Michael finally threw me to the floor and started up the stairs towards Sam's room, "MICHAEL!!" I yelled gathering the strength to stand up, he turned to face me and i straightened my back so that i was standing straight and almost his height, "Stay away from him" i growled and was surprised at the actual growl in my voice, "Or what?" Michael spat back, "Don't test me" i said with my entire body shaking violently even the where my wrist was broken. I wasn't me, nothing about me was me, and my broken wrist looked fine. It didn't even hurt. I felt my body start to tingle everywhere and when i finally looked away from Michael i noticed that a black dust-like substance was emerging from my body and moving to where my hands were balled into fists. I looked back up at Michael and his face was a mixture of fright and curiosity, "WHAT THE-" I heard Sam say from the stairs and when i looked past Michael i saw Sam standing there with the same facial expression as Michael, "Sam, go to your room" i said looking at Sam with blood red eyes, "But, wha-" Sam started, "I SAID GO" I yelled with a multi-toned voice that had a low growl to it, he ran up to his room and locked the door, "Now, Michael...where were we?" i said in the same multi-toned voice, "I...uhh-um...huh...i-i" Michael stuttered, "You WILL leave Sam alone" i said, the sand still traveling around me and to my fists. "Y-yes, he won't be h-hurt by me" Michael said frantically shaking his head with his eyes, "I'm glad we've come to an understanding" i said still using the multi-voice. All i could think about right then was how rice it would be to rip Michaels head from his shoulders...

*David POV*

"I'm glad we've come to an understanding" said a creepy multi-toned voice from inside the Emerson home. Me and the boys walked in the house to find Rose standing with her fists at her sides and black sand like substance floating all around her and Michael looking scared shitless. "Holy fuck!" paul said and stared at Rose. I looked at Marko and he was doing the same, but Dwayne was slowly easing toward Rose

*Dwayne POV*

It is her, Rose is my sister. Before i left our abusive parents those seven yours ago at fourteen when my sister got mad this is what happened. This is the reason they abused her. It was because she was different...because she's a demon. I inched closer to her at a slow but steady pace with the other guys looking highly curious as to what i was doing. When i felt a vase fly right past my head and right above the hand of my little demon.

*Rose POV*

I felt someone grab my shoulder and turned around to find Dwayne holding me. He looked me into a tight hug and started to pet my hair, "It's ok, calm down my little Drama Demon" dwayne said in the same tone that my brother used to use before he left, "Demon Bro?" i asked as the vase fell from my hand and into my foot where it rolled safely to the floor. Dwayne nodded into my hair and i hugged him back, the sand absorbing back into my body, "You're safe here" Dwayne said as he pushed me back but kept ahold of my shoulders, "How did you do that? She was about to murder him" Paul whispered in Dwayne's ear and Dwayne laughed, "She's my sister" he said, "And he's dead" i said whipping back around to face Michael before my wrist was grabbed. I just stood there looking at the person who was now holding my wrist, "Focus on what's more important" David said turning my head to look up at the door upstairs, "Oh yeah, i forgot about Sammy" i said and started to walk upstairs before i blinked and opened my eyes to find myself in Sam's room with Sam sitting in the corner with a 'SCARED STRAIGHT' look on his face...