Chapter 1

You walk down the dark sidewalk on the way to your lonely apartment, You have your hood up to keep yourself from getting wet from the rain droplets that have been falling since early this morning. As you pass a dark alley way you hear something making a shuffling sound, You pull out your phone and open up the light icon before turning it on and looking down to see something laying on the ground slightly shivering. You walk up to what looks like a human before you kneel down and look closely, You stare at the wet ears of a Hybrid with small cuts on his face and a large gash in his arm not deep enough to need stitches but deep enough to cause blood rolling down his arm, You gently place a hand on the Hybrids shoulder “Hey are you okay?” You ask softly, The Hybrid wakes up instantly at the warm to to his shoulder and whimpers before he quickly stands up and presses his back against the brick wall that he was facing a few minutes ago

You start to run many different things threw your head that could of happened to the Hybrid and his owners or owner, You step back away from him to give him some space so he wouldn’t feel uncomfortable with you.

The way he is dressed catches your eye’s excpecally since it is supposed to be Cold and raining, You run your eyes over his shirt that has some holes and rips in it then sighs softly.

“What is your name?” You ask as you take off your jacket and fixes your sweater before holding it out to the boy that’s slightly shivering, He stares at you in confusion before he looks at the jacket you’re handing to him “My name is Jungkook.. ” he says in a slight whisper before pushing thing the jacket back towards you “You need it more than me.. ”

You see his hand and how bruised it is with little cuts over it, You gently step forward before you help him put it on “It’s going to be getting in the negatives tonight and it might even snow, Do you have a owner or at least a place to stay?” You ask in a whisper as you pull the hood up over his head to keep jim a little bit warmer than he was. “No I don’t have a place to stay.. My owner passed away a few months ago and his family wouldn’t take me in” he says softly as he grabs the arm that has the long cut on it.

You subconsciously bite your lip before looking out at the road and how hard the rain is starting to pour down from the dark sky above “How about you let me take care of your injuries then we will talk about something’s, I can’t leave you out here like this.. ” You say softly before looking back and the boy known as Jungkook and smiles softly.

You wait for something from the boy to show it was okay by him, he just stands there staring at you slightly shocked by the words that had come out of your mouth, You gently grab his uninjured arm before slowly walking the way you always take back home with him still trying to wrap his head around what you’re doing for him.

He stays quiet like the dark that was ahead and behind them, You hold back your questions from him even though you were curious about everything he has told you so far. You begin to wonder how long he has been out on his own without proper clothes for this whether, You finally make it to your apartment building really happy that you can finally be home after a hard working day and the events that had taken place about 20 minutes ago.

You make sure Jungkook is following you as you climb up the two sets of long stairwells, You finally get to your wooden door and unlock it before you open it up for him to walk inside. You gently kick the door shut before you tell him to sit on the couch as you go and get the Hydrogen Peroxide and some bandages, You come back to his sleeve up and him gently poking at it and hissing softly at it “You will make it infected if you play with it” you say as you sit down next to him on your dark grey couch.

The boy hisses softly as you place the rag with Hydrogen Peroxide on it “So.. How did you get these injuries?” You ask as you gently rub over it and you start to wrap it in a gause “I was running away from something and I went to jump over a fence and I got caught on it” he says as he watches your every movement. You start to clean up his knuckles and sighs softly at the story “Since you don’t have any family or friends to take you in, Consider me as a friend.. My older brother just moved out to go too America for studying and he left some of his things behind so I don’t think he will mind. ” You say softly as you finish up cleaning the cuts.

He looks at the girl in front of him “Why are you doing all of this for a Hybrid? You come out of know where and you help me when no one else would even spare me a glance” he whispers quietly, You look up into his eyes and smiles softly “It’s because you and me are the same, just because we have different ears and you have a tail doesn’t mean I should treat you differently.. That’s the problem with society today, they think that just because someone is different they get to make them feel like they’re trash when it’s really them. ” You say as you look forward and the black and white clock on the wall

Jungkook runs through your words in his head and subconsciously bites his lip as he feels you get up from the couch “Come on a ill show you to your new room” you say as you gently grab his hand and pulls him into the room across the hall from your own room, “Make yourself at home Jungkook, You’re safe here” you say before you leave the room so he can get some sleep.