Chapter 3

You walk over to Axle the German Shepherd and smile at him before you start to scratch his stomach, He wakes up then rolls over to his stomach before he glares at you before he starts to pounce the blanket and makes a whining sound "Axle, stop throwing a temper tantrum because I woke you up." You laugh softly.

Jungkook watches the way Axle reacts to you then stares at you as you laugh at him, He then cracks a smile before he walks up to Axle then holds his hand out for the dog to sniff him.

Axle looks up to Jungkook before he slowly makes his way to his hand and sniffs it, he then gently rubs his head against it and whines softly to him.

You watch them closely before you sit on the bed next to Axle "Jungkook.. I think he likes you, he doesn't usually go and rub against people." You chuckle out as you start to scratch behind his ear "I want us to be a happy family" You say to them both

Jungkook chuckles as Axle starts to lick his hand then the big dog jumps on top of him and starts licking his face with his tail wagging. Jungkook groans at the attention before he looks at you for help.

You laugh to yourself as you call Axle to you and tell him to lay down, You gently run your hand over Jungkooks cheek as he pouts "Better get used to him, he likes you now. "

You leave the room to start breakfast for the new Hybrid in your home, You start to tear the Bacon apart and mix it with some scrambled egg's then served it with some toast to top it all off. You walk back into the guest room to find Jungkook asleep on the bed with Axle laying right up against him and practically takes up the whole bed.

Jungkook groans softly as he rolls over on his side before he gently starts to rub his eyes as he looks up at you sleepily.

You chuckle to yourself as you bend down and gently move the hair out of his face "You know.. You're definitely Handsome for a Hybrid, I think my heart is starting to pull" Jungkook swats your hand away before he looks over at Axle "I would rather be with Axle... " He says as he sits up and grabs his head.

You gently place your hand over his forehead and sighs "You're pretty warm, you should eat and drink some water, Do you have a headache?" You ask in a soft voice. You gently grab his hand before dragging him downstairs to eat some breakfast.

Jungkook eats some of his food but then starts to play with the rest of it as he stares at the plate in front of him "Do you have a Partner?" He asks as he looks up at you with a mouth full of food before he chuckles at how puffy your cheeks were.

You swollow some food before you smile at him "Sorry I'm used to eating fast, No I don't have a partner.. I haven't  had one in around four months. " The table grows quiet as you look into his eyes to see some emotion that you haven't seen from him before but you smile at him as you gently place your hand over his "I promise you I won't let anything happen to you again, You're my hybrid and I'm not letting you go"