Chapter 2

You wake up early in the morning and get dressed in a pair of jeans and a light gray shirt. You then get out a pair of your sweat pants and a bigger shirt for the new hybrid in the house.

You walk out your bedroom door to see Jungkook sitting in front of his door and leaning against it "How long have you been up?" You ask softly as you crouch down in front of him then gently hands him his cloths.

Jungkook looks at you "I didn't want to wake you up, my body was hurting I couldn't sleep" he says in a whisper.

You smile softly at him before you gently grab his hand then help him off of the floor "This is going to be a bit awkward, but I want to check your body for any cuts that might be infected"

Jungkook stays quiet as he watches your movements, he follows you into your room and slips his shirt off before he slips his pants down with his boxers still on, he sits on the bed.

You stare at how many cuts are on his abs and arms, You get a first aid kit before you sit down next to him and you gently start to clean the cuts on his body "I'm not going to force you to talk about it or how you got out there in the first place, but I want to adopt you, I'm not going to treat you like a regular hybrid but I don't want you living on the road, You can do what ever a normal human does here I don't mind" you say softly as he looks up to your eyes.

Jungkook sighs softly while he looks away from you at the wall "So I can do everything a human can do without getting into trouble and getting hurt?" He asks as he starts to tear up from a certain cut on his thigh.

You hiss softly as you see some puss coming out of the cut before you place the cloth over it "I'm so sorry Jungkook I didn't mean to hurt you.. this cut is getting infected, after we're done we need to go to a store then get you some clothes."

Jungkook slowly scoots over away from you before he stares at the ground "You have so much money.. why would you want a Hybrid off the street when you can buy a new one and train it?" He asks as a whisper

You look down at your feet and awkwardly rubs the back of your head "I love adopting pets.. I'd rather adopt and give them a good home instead of getting new pets, I have a German Shepherd dog but I didn't know how you would react to him.. he's in the other guest room." You say softly as you stand up from the bed

Jungkook stands up as well before he makes his way into the hallway and opens up the other guest rooms door, he then smiles to himself as he sees the huge dog rolled over on his back and snores softly "I like him.. I just need to get used to him I've never been around other animals before."