✘four ✘

split coffee on each other

right now, two stranger just happen to go to the same coffee shop, in the same little town of italia, to get the same order, for the same reason.
elio was in bit of a rush because he had to get back home to eat breakfast, but he wanted some of his favorite coffee first, so when this incident happens, you can understand his reactions.
"can i have a black coffee with two teaspoons of milk and one sugar please" oliver and elio said in sync, and their heads whipped around to see eachother and got caught staring. the barista didnt know what to do at this point because it had been quite a few minutes of just staring back at the other, so he just put their orders down and walked away.
"uh-hi im uh-" they both stammered
"this is only something you see in the movies" elio said
"well maybe this is a magical moment." oliver responded with.
after they exchanged numbers, they were walking out the door, but elio wasnt looking up because he was too fascinated by the digits on the paper, rather to know where he was going, so when oliver held the door for him, elio was walking straight into him and the coffee got destroyed against the two firm chests.
"oh my god holy shit mi dispiace! im so sorry holy fuck let me buy you a mew shir-"
"its okay elio... its kind of cold anyway."
"guess we were talking for a while." elio said
"guess we were."
it didnt hurt that the coffee made their shirts a little see through, so elio could stare at olivers muscular build, and oliver stare and elios skinny stomach.