✘five✘

"damn daddy"

as of this moment, elio and oliver are eating lunch right now in the cafeteria of their high school when alex, the arch nemesis of elio and oliver, walks by them and sits across from them.
"what the hell do you want?" oliver shouts
"oh, dont mind me, i just wanted to look at the beautiful elio, like shit. what a body!"
at this comment, everything increased 10 times. elio got more nervous, even with his two year older boyfriends hand on his back, reassuring him that's everything okay. oliver's grip on his plastic fork tightened, and it snapped in half.
"please stop, your annoying" elio spoke with insecurity
"why would i stop, dollface?"
"because i dont like your ugly ass face and crusty beard." elio said, gaining more confidence and touching olivers beard seductively. oliver was too busy with the wrath he had towards alex to notice this though. too bad.
"oof but i could take care of you baby cakes" alex said smiling spitefully
"thats really funny, because last time I remembered we didnt ask you to come sit down here, to flirt horribly with elio, try and prove yourself to be worth our time. i could eat alphabet soup and shit out a smarter sentence then you will ever think of"
elio was in awe at his boyfriend, and it was noticeable too.
"wow your so hot!" alex said putting elios face into words
"cute, thats what your mom said last night."
alex stood up and walked far from that table.
oliver took a large sip of his water, downing it all.
"damn daddy"
oliver smiled at him and simply said "finish your food sweetie"