✘six✘

"quit babying me! i can take care of myself!"

elio and oliver were both outside, at the football field, but for two different reasons.
here he was, running with his team, but sticking out like a sore thumb. 6'5, worked out everyday since he was twelve, the quarterback of pearlman highschool, elios boyfriend oliver.
and now here he was, the only boy in the cheers squad, but the top of the pyramid, only one able to do half of the moves he teaches to his girls. elio pearlman.
they were practicing for the big game tomorrow night, when the girls got distracted by, ironically oliver, and they forget to catch elio. he falls down on his lower back about 10 feet in the air.
oliver rushes to where he is, picks him up and they walk in the school.
while oliver starts to bandage elios lower back they make small talk.
"are you okay bunny?" oliver says
"yea im fine, my girls got distracted by this really hot guy, who happens to be MY boyfriend. funny how it works"
"they cant take me from you. next time please be careful, we dont want this tush to get hurt anymore then it has to" he ended with a wink.
elio rolled his eyes, partly because he hates compliments, and partly because he thinks oliver is too over protective
"i know you think im too overprotective but im just worried"
"yup"
"im serious be careful"
"stop babying me! i can take care of myself!"
"but your my baby!" oliver says with a stupid pouty face,trying to make me laugh.
"i see a little smile! i see it!"
"stop it!" elio says laughing and jumping on him.