03: The world Mr. Liao believed

The world Mr. Liao believed.

~*~

The loud ringing of the bell throughout the hallway indicates that the class for today has finally come to an end. Although Hiro didn't had most of the day to hang out with Chester and the others, he was looking forward on the trip they were going this weekend.

If Darius wouldn't allow me, then I just had to break my window and jump from there. The only problem is, if I broke my ankle or died from the jump. It would look like I commited suicide right?

"Hey Hiro! What are you daydreaming there? Let's go!" Maycee called out, standing by the door. Chester and James were already waiting outside bickering to each other.

Hiro packed his things up and stood up from his chair to walk with them out of school. Hiro walked beside Maycee while the other two in the back were arguing about a game.

"Do we have to bring tents?" James asked, turning to Maycee.

"I don't know. I'll ask my dad first then I'll beep you up!"

"Sounds good." James nodded.

Maycee bid goodbye first when their family car was already parked waiting for him when they arrived at the parking lot. Since James and Chester lived a few blocks away from each other, Chester just had to hitch with James and drop him off of their house.

Hiro saw the familliar black Audi parked just a few meters from James car and he quickly walked over it.

"See you Hiro!" Chester called.

"Take care bro." James chorused and both of them climbed inside the car and sped out of school.

Hiro opened the door to the passengers seat and climbed in. Morel gave him a smile before he threw his bag on the back of the car.

"How was your day young master?" Hiro rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Boring... as usual."

"How come its boring?" Morel asked again as he started to drive the car out of the school premises.

Hiro shrugged. "Same face, same environment, everything's the same. Is there something in there that would make me excited to the level that I would burst out like a happy bubble? Certainly, nothing."

Morel chuckled, his eyes fixed on the road. "Then, maybe you just had to do something to make yourself excited."

Hiro rolled his eyes while he scoffed. "Maybe bombing the school would make me burst in excitement."

In a split second, the whole car exploded into a filth of laughter.

"Young master, I really admire your sense of humor." Morel chuckled.

"Why thank you sire!" Hiro clapped.

Morel and Hiro exchanged a few words for awhile before the car came into a halt as it arrived infront of the mansion. Hiro looked through the heavy tinted glass of the car and saw Darius standing by the front door, ready to greet him. He hesitated for awhile before turning to old Morel.

"Umm... before I go, can I ask you something Morel?"

Morel looked at the beautiful youth on his side, urging him to speak what was on his mind. Hiro looked at him for a few seconds before releasing the breath that he didn't even knew he was holding in.

"Um... you know Maycee Chang right?" Morel nodded. "He kinda invited me to a party on the beach. Do you think Darius would let me go?"

Morel heaved a sigh and smiled at Hiro. His image of being old was instantly replaced with a youthful man, like he didn't even aged afterall. His right hand landed on Hiro's left shoulder as if comforting him.