[school]

[edited]

[lmb pov]

my alarm goes off playing 2NE1 'fire'. i let it play until it goes to snooze. i sit up and look at the time, it was only 6:10 but i was fully awake. i grab my phone and turn off the alarm, and going through my social media and find messages from my friends. 

i leave them on read and get up. it was 6:29 and i grabbed some clothes and take a shower. i wrap a towel around my body and brush my teeth, applying some make up after getting ready. i put on my uniform and looked at myself in the mirror, nodding in approval.

 i put on my uniform and looked at myself in the mirror, nodding in approval

this was one of our school outfits and we have to wear it. if we don't them we would be sent home. i walk down the stairs and find no one in the kitchen or living room.  my parents are working, like always. i not one of those kids who gets annoyed when their parents aren't always home. i'm glad my parents work because they need the money. i also work part time at a small cafe and work full time on weekends.

i walk and make some coffee and put it in a bottle, i grab a bagel and eat it on the way to the door. i hear jennie's car beep and walk out to see her and the others. the only reason why i know that's jennie is because jisoo and rose don't like driving, like jennie. jennie is always the one who drives us because she likes showing off, even though jisoo is the daughter of the CEO she doesn't like showing anything off. also because jennie is the only one who comes by my house at this time. 

i walk to her car and sit in the front, setting my coffee down while putting my bag on the floor. i eat my bagel and listen to the other three girls bicker about random things. 

"yah! lisa! why did you leave me on read?" rose asked and i just shrug.

"whatever." rose said and sat back in her seat. 

the radio was on and was talking about the different bands that were performing in a small school, the line up was 2NE1 and BIG BANG. i pout and wished it was in out school, we kept listening to the rest of the line up and my head snapped to the radio when it said the name of our school.

jennie pulls up to the school and we see everyone crowded in front of the school. i get out of the car and see the crowd get bigger and bigger, with everyone crowding someone. i walk faster and feel a hand grab my arm, i look at see jisoo shaking her head.

"please. let me just see. i won't start anything." i said and she let's go of my arm. i run to the crowd and push everyone to the side. i see eunwoo (pristin) on the ground with all her stuff around her, i look and see him.

him?

him.

"the bad boy of the school"

jeon jungkook

and 

his entourage.

 i run to eunwoo and help her up, grabbing her stuff and handing it to her. i look behind me and see jungkook staring at me.