[last day?]

[lmb's pov]

{d-day}

we were moving and we already moved all of out boxes out of the house. i grab my keys to the house and close the door. i lock the door and run over to the van. jennie, jisoo, and rose were already there and the boys aren't here because their also busy packing to move.

i sit beside rose and i scroll through my phone. i got the address and told jennie to start driving. i sit back and jennie starts driving towards our dorm. about 30 minutes in the van the van stopped and it signaled us to get out. i jumped out and looked around. the neighborhood was nice and quiet. 

we were settled right in front of the han river. i look around and see our house/dorm. it was pink and i was amazed. (okay, i didn't want to put their dorm as where they were going to stay. i used the blackpink house that they were staying in because i like that better...) i look around and see out house. it was only a two story house but it was so cute and cozy. it was pink and beige. i smiled and pulled onto rose's sleeve. 

"let's go!" i say pulling onto her sleeve. 

"yah! wait and help us unload first." rose said and picked up a box. she walks in with jisoo and i was stuck with jennie.

"just pick up a box and bring it in." jennie said and walks in. i pout and walk to the back of the box. i picked one up and walked in the house. i looked around and i see rose jumping around the house. jisoo and jennie were upstairs looking around. i see kuma and dalgom running around the house and i smile at their sight.

i walk upstairs with rose and we see a mini living room and two doors. i open both of them and see the two rooms that were were going to stay in. i smiled and look at the other three. 

"let's figure out on who's sleeping with who in the rooms?" jisoo said and we sat down on the couch.

we thought for a moment and we decided on the ladder game. we played it and the results came and i was sharing a room with jennie. i smile and jump into the room. 

[time skip]

i've unpacked most of my clothes are already in the closet. i look around and look at one box that was still sealed up. i walk over to it and grab a scissor and cut the cut off. i open the box and look through the box. i see multiple picture frames and i see some that were cute and sentimental. 

one picture was with my parents in front of the new house. i smile at the picture and set it down on my shelf and took out some more small things. i look and see another picture. there were four picture frames. one was with jisoo, another one was with jennie, the other one was with rose. the last one was with everyone. i smile at the picture happy that i didn't lose any of them. 

i took out the last things and see two frames at the bottom of the box. i pick it up and see a picture of me and the boys. i smile at it and set it down on the floor. i pick up the other one and see a picture of me and jungkook. i smile and furrow my brows. i don't remember framing a picture of me and jungkook even though i should have. i turn it around and see something written  on the back. 

i know that we had a very rough start and i didn't know that hurting you friends meant that i would hurt you. i remember the day that you slapped me because i kissed you. i'm sorry for that day, i didn't mean it but i liked you. i wish that we could've spent more time together but now we can't. hopefully you have a great debut. i am happy that we are 'married' but one day i will marry you. even though we are part of separate companies, i hope that you don't forget me or the boys. i am glad that i meet you and that we got so close. i'm sad that we won't see each other anymore. i don't know what to do but hopefully you think of me each and everyday. now, please train hard. don't push yourself too hard and i love you.~jungkookie

i smile at the last part and i feel something fall from my face. i touch my face and feel tears running down. i hug the picture and pull my knees to my chest. i lay my head on my knees and smile but i couldn't help but think that i was going to leave all my friends, family, and jungkook behind me. i thought about what the outcome is going to be and get up. 

i told myself to be strong and i wipe the tears away.

"lisa, dinner is ready!" jennie calls and i sigh. i walk over to my bedside table and put the picture down beside my bed. i look around and smile. everything was in their place but there was still me.

where do i put myself? 

do i even belong in this world?

what am i supposed to be doing right now?

what am i supposed to do with my life right now?

who am i supposed to be?

will i be with in the end when no one wants to be there for me?

multiple thoughts popped in my head and i sit on my bed.

"lisa! dinner is ready! lisa?" i hear someone say and look up. i look and see jisoo.

"lisa are you okay?" jisoo asks and i nod.

"yeah, unnie. just tired." i say and jisoo holds my hand.

"lisa. i get that you're tired but you really aren't. i know that you will miss jungkook. i will miss jin too but everything can go our way. just know one thing." jisoo said and i look at her.

"just know that you have me, jennie, and rose. we will be here for you through your and our training years. please just know that you're not alone." jisoo says and i smile at her.

"thank you unnie." i say and hug her.

"come on. let's eat and watch dramas." jisoo says and pulls me downstairs. 

we spend the entire night eating and watching dramas. we all heard from the boys that they were feeling so we invited them over but we asked yang minsuk first and he was fine with it. they stayed for the night. 

i sat beside jungkook and he hugged me. i sat on jungkook's lap and he hugged me. i laid my head on his chest and he wrapped us in a blanket. i smiled at the moments that we had. happy ones, sad one, and random dirty ones. i hug jungkook and i feel jungkook kiss my forehead. 

"stay with me forever even if we can't see each other." he said and looked at me. i nodded and he kissed my forehead.

we all watch dramas until we all pass out. this was out last day together until out training starts. we all started as the kings and queens of the school but now we turned out to be idols. this is our road that we are going to take together. 

hopefully even though many people don't notice, they now that we are really close and that we will become more and more closer through the years. hopefully fans and many people will love us and the boys. keep shipping us and keep looking forward to many things coming. 

i love you, jungkookie.

[end of the book]