[a/n: i'm sorry]

i'm sorry, i know that i'm suppose to be updating but i need to take some time off because of school. i have too many things going on like i have homework due on wednesday and i haven't done it, on thursday i have a project and i haven't started it yet, i have two quizzes right now on friday. i have a induction ceremony on thursday too.

please let me pass this time. i will update with small updates probably. today i was suppose to upload a new book but because i delayed this book's updates, the book will be pushed to next week probably. (hint on new book: swag)

i'm soo sorry again. i will do my best on updating plus, my mom is leaving for 3 weeks to go to the philippines and i will be alone but i want to spend time with her like today, we went to the mall and spent some time. but hopefully she arrives safely tomorrow. i promise that i will update soon. 

to be honest, i really wanted to be open with most of my readers. i signed up for national junior honor society in december because i got honor roll in the first marking period and because i wanted my mom to be happy and proud. when it came time to hand out the certificates, i wished that i didn't and i wished it did get in. the only reason i didn't want to get in is because one there's an induction ceremony and it will be held on thursday. i wanted my parent to be there but my mom isn't going because she's going to the philippines starting tuesday. i was whispering to myself not to get in but i heard my name and i wanted to cry because i knew that my mom would be happy but i also knew that she wasn't going to be there. i wanted her to be there but it's fine. personally, i wish people understand that being in school and writing stories on here is hard. i just wanted to share a but bit of my life. i wish that most of you understand why i haven't been updating regularly. sometimes i wish that people understood me behind this screen but i know that people just want chapter after chapter, book after book, series after series. hopefully you understand me and i hope that i can update more regularly. have a good night and please study if you are in school. 

mianhae~

saranghae~

kamsamida~