Prologue

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 25 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. Blah, blah, blah. You know the story.

How my friends and I came to Auradon, I fell in love with Belle and Beast's son, Prince Ben, who was about to become King. Our story goes on to after his coronation, when we fought Uma and her crew. Then at the cotillion, I proved my love to Ben, and we lived happily ever after... Or so everyone thought.

But what if I told you none of that ever happened? What if I told you that Ben and I aren't together? What if Ben was the goody-two shoes king and I was the the bad girl who no one would hang around? Impossible right? Yeah... Not so much....

Yes, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I still came to Auradon, and no, we didn't give the wand to my mother, but I never fully turned good. 

And everything was normal, until one night something unexpected happened that changed my life forever. I know what you're thinking.... What could possibly happen that would cause my life to change completely? Well, why don't we start from the very beginning.....

So what did you guys think? Are you interested in reading something like this?