Chapter 3

1 week later.....

Ben decided to stop Mal after class and talk to her about the night that happened a week ago.....

"Mal!" Ben called out when he saw her.

"See you later M," Evie said.

"Yeah, see you," Mal nodded and sighed.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you-" Ben started.

"Actually, I think I think Evie needs me. So I'll go find her. See-"

"No, you don't need to go find her," Ben said taking her hand.

"I don't?"

"No... No you don't. You need to stand right here, and talk to me about what happened a couple nights ago."

"Ben, it was nothing. Just a mistake," Mal shook her head. "I never should have kissed you back."

"Then why did you?"

"I don't know.... It was a spur of the moment thing. Just, forget it ever happened okay?"

"Are you sure? I mean, I feel like things have been awkward between us-"

"Things, are not awkward between us!" Mal yelled and  couple of students looked at her as they passed by. "Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben. Let's just go back to avoiding each other okay? Let's just act like this never happened, and go back to the way things were before."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, that's what I want," Mal nodded.

Ben sighed. "Okay, if you're sure. Then we can act like it never happened."

"Good. Now, you go keep living your good-two shoes life, and I'll go back to being the rebel," Mal said before turning and walking away.

Ben sighed and leaned against the lockers once again. Oh, if they only knew how they would never be able to forget that night.

Just a short chapter to show how Mal feels about Ben, and vice versa.