Chapter 2

Ben woke up and looked around. "What happened?" He asked and sat up. Feeling a little cold, he looked down to see his bare chest. If they did what he think he did..... "Oh, gosh. No, no, no," He got out of bed and quickly got dressed. He fixed his tie and put his shoes on just as Belle came in the room.

"Hey honey," She smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning mom," He said and fixed his hair.

"Where are you off to this morning?"

"I'm going to see Mal."

"Any special reason? She's in class."

"No, I just..... Have to talk to her about a project," He nodded and kissed Belle on the cheek. "See you later mom."

"Yeah... Okay," Belle nodded and watched curiously as her son ran out of the room. She shook her head and went out of the room.

Ben ran down the halls of Auradon Prep, weaving in and out of the crowd of students, trying to find Mal. When he spotted the purple haired girl, quickly made his way over there.

"Mal!" He said and she turned to him.

"Oh... Hey Ben," Mal said.

"I'm sorry about last night," Ben said.

"You know what.... I've... Got to go. I think Evie wanted to do a dress fitting for me...." Mal said and took off down the hall.

Ben sighed and leaned against the lockers. "Hey Ben, what's going on?" He turned to see Doug.

"I'm trying to get Mal to talk to me."

"Why are you trying to get her to talk to you?"  Doug asked. Ben looked at him and Doug's eyes widened. "You didn't..... You did it with Mal?"

"Shh! Keep it down," Ben said sighing.

"And now she won't talk to you?" Doug asked.

"I don't know what to do," Ben said rubbing his head.

"Well, there's three things you can do. You can keep trying to talk to her, you can go talk to Fairy Godmother about it, or you can just forget about it and act like it never happened," Doug said.

"And you know this how?"

"I just know okay. Trust me on this."

"Doug! Are you serious?!"

"Yes, just say it was just a study session if anyone asks."

"I guess I could say that...."

"Come on, it was one little mistake. What could possibly have happened?" Doug asked.

"Yeah, you're right. It's not like that could change anything right?" Ben chuckled.

"Now hurry up, you're gonna be late to class," Doug said and Ben nodded before he took off down the hall. "Oh gosh Evie, you're not gonna like this," He shook his head and continued to his class.