Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny day and Renesemee, Jacob and their daughter Nadia were on their way to meet the Cullens. 

"Daddy where are we going "asked 3 year old Nadia to Jacob. "Sweetie were going to visit your grand parents Edward and Bella "said Jacob to Naida.

Then suddenly their was a car accident.  And suddenly Reneseme called the ambulance.

And then the ambulance took them to the hospital.

And later a call for the hospital came on Bella's phone. "Is this Isabella Cullen "asked the receptioness  to Bella. "Yes "said Bella to the receptioness. Then the receptioness told Bella about all of the situation.

And later Edward and Bella went to the hospital.

Later the doctor told them that Jacob had passed away and Renseme had broken her left arm  but luckily Nadia was alright.

Later in the afternoon Reneseme was discharged form the hospital.

"Sweetie I am going to tell you something but need to hear bravely "said Edward to Renseme. "Okay "said Reneseme to Edward. "Sweetie Jacob is no more "said Edward to Renseme. "How I raise Nadia all alone"asked Renseme to Edward. "Well your not alone were all with you "said Edward to Renseme.

Then Bella bought Nadia into the room and everyone so Jacob for the last time.

And Reneseme and Nadia went home with Bella and Edward.