Chapter 4

The next morning Reneseme was in the kicthen making sandwiches for Nadia's school lunch box.

Then she later went into Nadia's room to walk her up.

"Nadia my dear wake up "said Reneseme to Nadia.

Then later Nadia woke up and Renseme got her dressed up for her first day of school.

Then later Nadia and Renseme went downstairs where Edward and Bella were sitting.

"Good morning Mom and Dad "said Reneseme to Edward and Bella. "Goodmorining my darlings "said Edward and Bella to Renseme and Nadia.

Then later Edward took Nadia and Renseme to Nadia's school. 

And then later Edward waited in the car and then Reneseme took Nadia to school.

And then she dropped Nadia to her class.

"Okay Nadia best of luck for your school's first day "said Reneseme to Nadia. "I will see you 1:00 o'clock today "said Reneseme to Nadia. "I love you "said Reneseme to Nadia and she gave her a hug and then she said good bye.

Then later Reneseme went in the car.

"Lets go dad "said Reneseme to Edward. "Did you find Nadia 's class"asked Edward to Renseme. "Yes "said Reneseme to Edward.

And they went to the hospital.

Later Reneseme and Edward went to the hospital and then Reneseme went to her office and examined her patients and later at 12:30 pm it was her off time so backed and got ready to go home.

Then she went Edward's office. She knocked the door. "Come in "said Edward. "Dad I just wanted to tell you that I going to pick Nadia and then I will go home "said Reneseme to Edward. "Okay sweetie but how will you go"asked Edward to Renseme. " I have called the chaffuer he will  pick me "said Reneseme to Edward. "Okay "said Edward to Renseme. "Bye "said Reneseme to Edward. "Bye "said Reneseme to Edward.

And then later Reneseme went to pick Nadia form her school.

And then later Reneseme arrived at Nadia's school.

Then Nadia came out of the school gate with the rest of the children.

"Mommy "said Nadia to Renseme. "Hello sweetheart "said Reneseme to Nadia.

Then Reneseme took Nadia to the car with her. And then sat in the car and talked.

"How was your first day of school "asked Reneseme to Nadia. "Good "said Nadia to Renseme.

Then later they reached home.

And Bella was outside watering the plants in the graden. 

"Granny "said Nadia to Bella. "Hello my darlings "said Bella to Renseme and Nadia. And then Bella held Nadia in her lap.

And then went inside and then Nadia and Renseme changed their clothes and then they had lunch and then later in the afternoon Edward and Cartisle reached and then everyone  gathered in the drawing room.