Chapter 6

The next morning Reneseme had gone to Renseme the hospital for her work but Nadia didn't go to school and Renseme told her mother Bella to take of her.

Then later Nadia woke up and started looking for Reneseme. "Mommy "said Nadia. "Mommy where are you "said Nadia. "Sweetie your mommy has gone for work she will be her soon "said Bella to Nadia. "But can I talk to her "asked Nadia to Bella. "Sure sweetie why not "said Bella to Nadia. "But first let's brush your teeth "said Bella to Nadia. "Okay "said Nadia to Bella.

Then later Bella took Nadia to the washroom and then she gave her bath.

And she cleaned her room.

And they went downstairs to call Reneseme.

Then later Bella made a call to Renseme.

"Mommy when will you come back "asked Nadia to Renseme. "Sweetie I on my way home "said Reneseme to Nadia. "Did you have your lunch "asked Reneseme to Nadia. "No "said Nadia to Renseme. "Then have it I will be home soon "said Reneseme to Nadia. "Bye sweetie"said Reneseme to Nadia. "Bye "said Nadia to Renseme.

Then later Bella took Nadia in the Kicthen and gave her lunch and later Reneseme came home.

"Mom I am home "said Reneseme to Bella. And then she went to the kicthen.

"Mommy "said Nadia to Renseme. And then rushed towards and gave her hug. 'Sweetie did you finish your lunch "asked Reneseme to Nadia. "Yes "said Nadia to Renseme. "Good "said Reneseme to Nadia. "Now I will go and change "said Reneseme to Bella. "Okay "said Bella to Renseme.

Then Reneseme went and took a shower.

And later the maid came and did her work and then Bella, Reneseme, Roselia and Alice went to sat together in the living room with Nadia and then Reneseme showed everyone Nadia's childhood pictures.

Then later in the night Edward and Cartisle came home.

And then Nadia rushed towards Edward and gave him a hug.

"Hello sweetheart "said Edward to Nadia. "Hello grandpa "said Nadia to Edward and then later everyone sat in the drawing room and then Carstile told everyone that he had invite some of his Irish freinds who would be useful for the war.

Then Bella called the werewolves so they could help .