Opening

I do not own bendy and the ink machine, it is own by the meatly(or meatlygame) and i hope that you all support the official release.

Noone's POV

Welcome to a universe where there are three worlds and bacon soup for some reason.

In the three worlds there are the angel world, were beautiful lovely angles live to as freely as they can be and as well as protect the mortals from demons.

The mortal world, were all kinds of beings such as a dog, a mouse, a human and even a talking cup (why because i want it to be). The mortal world is open for all those that wishes to enter.

Finally there is the demon world, were the the demonic demon live as they live to cause destination and pain to the mortals.

But one day for the first time ever, the demon world has declared war tomthe angel world.

It took 6 years but sadly the demons had lost due to mortals assistant in the war.

Most of all the demons were killed but an hand full as escape and was hidden in the mortal world, including a baby that we all know and love bendy.

How would the little demon be able to handle living in the mortal world, well lets find out next time.

That is it for this beginning of the story, comment down below if you think i should continue this or this is one the most stupidest things i have ever seen.