Chapter 1

I do not own bendy and the ink machine, it is own by the meatly(or meatlygame) and i hope that you all support the official release.

No one's POV

It has been several years since the demon world has lost the war as the last few demons where forced to hide in the mortal world.

Live in this new world was hard as they constantly fight within themselves, fights to see who would stay up and watches for any angels when they sleep, fights about who should be the leader.

But one day as they fight about who should watch the night, bendy who was now 6 years old has wander off to pull pranks.

You see when he was 4 he started secretly pranking his demon brother, and the other demons for laughs, but sadly when he was founded out he was beaten half to death and was forced to not eat for 3 days.

But bendy still does it for the hell of it.

Bendy POV

"Oh i can't wait to see how this plans out" i thought as i tied the string in place.

I look back to still see them yelling, i hope that one of this pranks would at least lighten up the mood. It has always been bendy don't do this, bendy don't do that.

"I should get this started or they might start to attack each other, the things i do for this family." I smirk as take a big breath.

"GUYS HELP THERE IS A ANGEL HERE!" I yelled i can already see them running towards me in light speed.

"WHERE IS THAT DAMN ANGLE" the demons yelled as i was disappointed that they always don't care for me and well come to 'save me' if there is an angel.

But i smirk as they all trip on the rope i make and as the honey is being drop on them by a bucked, and for the final touch i throw a another bucked but this time its feathers.

"Good now we don't need to hide we can be chickens, after we all act the part." I laughed as i couldn't contain myself anymore.

But sadly they were not laughing.

After the beaten they give me, i was meet with the 'leader' as he grab me by the throat and hold me to a tree.

"This is the last time bendy, the last time. We afe trying to survive and come up with a plan to take ovr this world and you keep messing this up for all of us. You don't kill anything, you don't contribute anything, hell you don't act like a demon!" He tells me as he let go.

I cough for some air as he looks down to me with anger.

"Well maybe i don't want to be a demon!" I spat it out as i fell his hated rising.

"You don't want to be an demon, well what do you want huh, to be an angel, a mortal? Ha and i bet you want to make 'friends' with them too don't you?" He sayed.

"Yes, yes i do want to, then maybe i do my pranks and they would laugh and play unlike you al-" i was wasn't able to finish as i felt his hand hit me across my face.

"You want to be like them, so why don't you die like them." That was when he ordered everyone to not only beat me but kill me.

I was beyond scared as i ran as fast as i can but sadly god wanted to fuck me over as i ended up at the side of a waterfall.

I didn't get the chance to turn and run as i felt a huge amount of pain in my right leg as i look to see a spar inlarge there.

I turn to see them running towards me as i slip and fell onto the water below.

After what felt like an hour i have woken up and swam up for air, when i got out of the water i healed my leg which is one of the perks of not only being a demon but a high level demon due to my father being the dumb king that sentence all of us to death out of hatred, we demon's have special abilities that we can do.

Of course i didn't want to use this ability against my fellow demons so i just ran out of insist, it seems that I'm now alone, i was driven away by everyone i have known and by my mother as well.

I started feeling the inky tears that will soon spill from my eyes when i heard some noices near me, i walk slowly towards it until i see four mortals, there were three standing and one laying on the ground and looks hurt.

The mortals seem to be a ape, a spider, a duck thing, and a wolf.

That's it for this chapter hope you guys like it!