Character Description

Edit: for those who have read this before, I've changed a few things. The most obvious change is that the 'personality' description. This is because as I've been writing the chapters, I find I'm moving further and further from my first ideas of the character. Don't worry though, I quite like the character I'm progressively creating. I hope you enjoy following his story as I do. - Nimbus

________________________________

Name - Moya Saitō

Legal guardian - Koki Saitō

Age - 15

Blood type - not AB, don't worry.

sexuality - hella gay!

Physical description - Cold blue eyes, White hair that's often messy, white cat ears and tail

Physical description - Cold blue eyes, White hair that's often messy, white cat ears and tail. He keeps the ears pinned down with hair clips, so unless you knew what you were looking for, you wouldn't know they were there. He has a burn mark on the palm of his left hand. Pale skin and rather tall (not as tall as Mori, but not too far off). Often caught sleeping.

Personality - lazy, but you can figure that out for yourself. ;)

Likes - naps, sweets (not so much cake though, more like candy or tarts), food, pasta, fire, sleeping, people (surprisingly), warmth.

Dislikes - being woken up, the cold, smoke, burnt food, dogs, swimming, water.

Personal quirks - is a Neko, can't see very well but does have good hearing and smell. (If you didn't know then its quite common for white cats to either have a eye sight or hearing problem. I'm speaking from experience.)

Back story - he didn't have a family, so he was raised in an orphanage. He was overall accepted and well liked in the orphanage even though he had cat ears and a tail. He didn't have a name, but he did start responding to Moya, so that became his name.
After he reached the age of about 12, he was adopted by a man who liked to work; Moya was rather solitarily anyway, so he didn't mind that his legal guardian (Koki Saitō) worked a lot of the time, even for weeks on end, leaving him alone in the apartment. However, he always left money for Moya, paid for all living expenses, brought exotics food when he came back, and would bring gifts like a new phone or something cool from his travelling. Eventually, Moya was trying to get higher education so he can become a scientist, so he enrolled at the elite private academy, Ouran Highschool.

Author's Note - Hello! this story is just a random idea i thought of, since most neko x OHSHC stories are pretty angsty, i thought i might make one that's a little softer! Though, if you do know any good stories, feel free to tag me the name or the author.
I'm not sure where i plan to take it just yet. I have a few ideas of parts i want to reveal, but you will have to wait to see what they are! ;) if you have any suggestions for story progression, be my guest and suggest away!
your welcome for the book, and enjoy!

PS.
I do plan to put a song for you to listen to on each chapter. Remind me if i forget...