Chapter 1

Bold means twins speaking in unison.

_______________________________

If I'd known I was going to end up here when i entered this school that morning; i definitely wouldn't have got up so early...

I look up from my comfortable spot where i was resting my head, and looked over at these seven weirdos, who's club I'm apart of now. I sort of like them. They're entertaining... And exhausting. How'd i get here anyway?

...i think it went something like this...?

_______/\(FlashBack)/\_______

"I'd like to introduce the class 1A to the new honour student! Moya, if you would like to introduce yourself?"

I nod, turning from the teacher to facing the whispering class with a faint smile. "Hello, my name is Moya Saitō. Its a pleasure to meet you all. I hope we get along"

...I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, but half a class with nose bleeds can't be a good sign of the overall health here...

I look over my peers and notice majority of them are females.... Huh, i was sure this wasn't an all-girls school...? Oh wait, hang on. There's a few guys here; about four towards the back, and some weirdly smirking gingers bugging the poor person sat between them... God they look similar, they double gangers or what?

"-oya? ...Moya? Do you want to answer any questions?" The teacher lightly waves her arm in front of my face, before i remember I'm still stood at the front of the class.

"...hm? Questions?" i inquire, tilting my head slightly. suddenly a dozen or so hands raised, while a few people seemed to have fainted... Oh dear, i hope its not a sickness going around...

I lazily point at a few people with they're arms raised. A lot of they're questions were very similar. Like "do you have a girlfriend?!" Or "are you going to join the host club?!?" Whatever a host club is. I sort of just kept repeating 'No' in till eventually the teacher was going to let me sit. My ears hurt from all this noise. I guess they would because they're being held down with clips at such an odd angle. Makes sound very disorienting.... Maybe I'll buy some different clips....

"You can go sit in front haruhi. Haruhi, please raise your hand." My eyes follow the teachers gaze to a cute looking boy that was sat between the two clones. Now that i think about it, he looks pretty girly... Huh, not gonna judge man.

I sat down and got out a notebook and the lesson started.

(Time le skip)

Lunch finally rolled around. 'Bout time, that pasta pot i packed wasn't gonna eat itself--

"Hey! New guy!" Ugh. No. Busy. I used ignore as i got out my small box of happiness/pasta. I was opening said box when something hit my back. I turn round to see Fred and George in the flesh.

"You know its rude--"

"--to ignore someone right?" Fred and George finishing each others sentences... God that's actually pretty cool... Damn.

"...whoops? You've got my attention now, so what did you want to speak to me about?" I asked tiredly... My pasta was calling me. I notice the person sat between them - haruhi, was it? - looked about 120 percent done with them. Was that pity in his eyes?

"So we want you--"

"--To join our club!! We think you'd make a great addition to our collection! Soo, what you say?" okay, now they're overdoing the synced act.... Its spooky. I yawned.

"No thanks, you seem shady..."

"Great, we'll see you in music room 3--"

"--Wait what? No?"

"--shady!? now that's definitely rude!" It seems that their response seemed to cause Haruhi to start laughing. between gasps she said something about "told you!" And "who'd willingly join?!?". The two twins, who I assume have been deterred for now, left - i guess to go buy lunch - leaving me to eat my wonderful pasta! I open my food box of heaven and started to eat.

"Hey, so your names Moya, right?" God when did he get there!? He made me jump slightly! "My name is Haruhi Fujioka, its nice to formally meet you." Since i finished my pasta - what? I eat fast when its good food - i offered him a hand to shake.

"my pleasure... Say, what was with the body doubles? They were kinda weird..." He kinda just makes a understanding 'o' face, then looked about ready to scowl.

"They're the Hitachiian twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. If you want my advise, avoid them." He looked kinda gloomy at the thought of the twins... Guess they're all pretty close.

God I'm tired, a nap would be good but...

I look around and just hear people continuously talking about me its annoying...

i stretch my arms out in front of me, then place them crossed lightly on the desk. My head snuggled into the crook of my arm, and i fell asleep like that...

Whoops? Was that a bell?

_____________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this dribble! Please feel free to point out any grammar/spelling mistakes or ask if some part of the story isn't clear!
Laterz