Chapter Three

"It was easy.." Phil said, sniffling. 'It's ok, don't cry, it's the voices in my head that make me do this' I typed, as I hugged him. "O-ok.." He said, wiping his tears. "Let's go back to class.." Phil said, grabbing my hand, and rushing back to the class. I quickly made his hand let go before we walked in, so no one would catch us holding hands. 'I'll go in, in a minute so Ms. Gera knows we didn't walk back together and doesn't get suspicious' I typed, handing his phone back. He nodded.

You were wrong.

Ha. Sure he probably doesn't like you because of how ugly you are.

Shut the fuck up!!!

Hahahahaha you wish. No faggot.

Ugh! I've been called worse.

No you haven't

Yeah whatever. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD PHIL IS MY FRIEND NOT MY ENEMY.

"Friend"

Shutup.

After a few minutes I walked back in. It was only 9:04.. why can't it just be 14:30?!?! I want to go home with Phil...

(At 12:21)

I was walking to lunch as I ran into a guy. "Watch it-" he started saying as he turned around. "Are you new? I've never seen you before!" He said. I shook my head. "Who are you Then? How long have you come here?" He said. 'I'm dan.. Daniel Howell... I'm the "faggot" everyone talks about. I've gone here a year now..' I wrote. "You don't look much like a faggot. I'm josh! Nice to meet you!" He held out his hand to shake, I stared at it for a minute and then put my cold hand on it and shook it. "Josh, let's go," Someone else said. "He's the faggot." 'See' I wrote. "I don't understand why you people have to be such jerks! He's just a kid, he's gone here one year and you guys already call him a faggot! I'd rather be friends with him than you!!!" Josh yelled. "Fine, then we'll hurt him without you!" They said grabbing Phil and pulling him closer. "JOSEPH STOP! THESE GUYS ARE HUMAN TOO, NOT YOUR DUMMIES" Josh yelled. P-PHIL!" I yelled. "DAN!!!!!" He yelled back. A stray tear ran down my face. "DAN YOU CANT LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU TOO! RUN!! RUN DAN!!" Phil yelled, I started crying more and I shook my head vigorously. I ran toward them, dropping my notepad and school books. I kicked Joseph in the chest making him fall over and let go of Phil. I pulled Phil into a strong hug. "W-w-w" I started muttering. Phil quickly got his phone out and opened notes and handed the phone to me. 'What were you thinking?' I wrote, phil shrugged. 'Lets go to lunch idiot.' I typed, as we started walking down the hall and as we passed my stuff I picked it all up.

(N/A: Just so you guys know, I'm going to try to update this story 3 times a day on school days, and 4 times on weekends, but today I'm updating 4 times even though it's a school day, only because I just started this story and I have a lot of ideas rn and I don't want to forget them now there's a bit left)

(Phil's POV)
"Thank you for saving me back there.." I said. 'It's because you have been hanging with me' Dan wrote. "No. I like being with you, I'd rather be hurt than quit being friends with you." I said, dan blushed. I giggled.