Chapter Seven

(Dan's POV)

When I released phil from the kiss, he continued what he was saying. "I never thought you would talk this much... or talk just to me in general." "I-i never expected this.." Phil finished. "I-I.. L-love you P-ph-phil... D-do you l-love me b-back?" I whispered. Phil nodded. "Y-yes, I have since I first heard your voice 2 months ago. Your voice.. is beautiful, Dan. I don't understand why you ever stopped talking." Phil said. "Y-you really m-make my heart c-complete, Phil.." I muttered, kissing him again. "You make my heart complete too, Dan." Phil said, kissing me. Not to long after, we heard banging on the door, "LET ME IN BASTARDS!!" Martin yelled. Phil and I laughed and kissed one last time until I stopped talking again. We left together, holding one another's hands. We ran to my room,"S-sit" I said. Phil sat down on my bed, I was stood infront of him. "H-how long?" I said. "What do you mean?" Phil asked. "H-how long has it b-been since y-your first k-kiss?" I asked. "My first one.. was a few minutes ago." Phil said. My eyes widened. "I-I would have t-thought that someone as b-beautiful as you would h-have had his first kiss b-before I kissed y-you.." I said. Phil blushed. I sat down next to Phil, and kissed his cheek. "Does this mean we're, a couple?" Phil asked. "D-do you want it t-to be?" I said. "Yeah, a lot more than you know..." Phil responded. "T-then were officially c-couple.." I said "KIDS ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH YOUR DINNER?" Mom yelled up to us. "COMING!" Phil yelled. "Come on kitten." Phil said, kissing my cheek, and standing up. "O-okay.." I said. Phil grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. The phone started ringing and my mom rushed up to answer it. "Mmhmm! Dan and Phil would love that! After all they are best friends.. or more.." Mom said looking back at us and smiling. "M-mooooooom" I said, laughing. "DID HE JUST SPEAK?!?!?!?" Mom yelled. "I expected this.." phil said, chuckling. "Who?" I heard over the phone slightly. "MY SON JUST SPOKE!!!" Mom yelled. "OH MY GOD WHAT?!" I heard more clear over the phone. "Hahaha, I've gotta go, call you tomorrow though." Mom said. She hung up the phone as she sat back down at the table. "So Phil, your mum has a business meeting out of state, and your dad is going to be with your mum, so would you be fine staying here for a few nights?" Mom said. Phil nodded, grinning widely. "Of course! Also, I have a question." Phil said. "Anything you want!" Mom said. "Would I have permission, to.. be Dan's... boyfriend..?" Phil said. Moms eyes widened, as I blushed and covered my face with my hands. "OF COURSE!! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!!!!!" Mom yelled. Phil and I giggled.

(A/N: Oml dude, so the more videos I watch of dan and Phil, the more I realize, how close their friendship is, no I still don't ship them, but still, it's weird idk how. Anyway! Hope you enjoyed the chapter)