#Beautiful (kihyuk)

"but for now all of us know how much you hate me kihyun."
minhyuk hummed while his wrist pressed the floor.
"but you know?I'm not regret hating you!"minhyuk smirked.
"me either."I smirked back.
minhyuk became quiet.he knew kihyun voice was soft and loud but he could be main vocal if he had a loud and clear voice!could he avoid kihyun if he became main vocal?he couldn't!he was with him since he was trying to debut..
but minhyuk could confess kihyun annoyed him since he sat on his stomach till now.
[flash back]:
"I'll leave."hyungwon said and openned the door.
"I'll leave as well.I told you I can dance well and will leave soon!!"changkyun told jooheon and took his phone and left.
shownu hyung told us if we dance without any mistake we can leave and I wanted to leave so bad 'cause I was tired too much.
I looked at minhyuk who was there with me and jooheon.
"damn!!I'll finish now!!"jooheon said with a frown.
I wanted to dance but I noticed minhyuk was just looking at himself in the mirror and wasn't dancing.
he didn't care about dancing that much.
"yesssss!!"jooheon yelled happily and jumped.
"I'm done.enjoy hyungs!!"jooheon smirked at us but neither me nor minhyuk didn't care about him and he left.
I played 'from zero' to dance again.
I was in the middle of the song when I put my foot in a wrong place and I stopped.
"fuck!!I messed up!!"I nagged.
"you're working hard."minhyuk laughed and ruffled his black hair  and stared at himself in the mirror again.
"At least I'm not lifeless."I smirked.
"think however you want.who cares?"he smiled at himself.
"it's all tiring."minhyuk pouted and looked at the ceiling.
"but somehow funny.you told me to debut together but we used to hate each other!"he laughed again.
'we used to hate each other?'
'we?'
I went closer and suddenly dragged him back and he fell on the floor.
I sat on his stomach and took his wrists before he could say anything.
"we?You used to hate me!I didn't know what to do when you started to avoid me everytime!!you changed!!"I said.
he looked at me shocked but he changed.
"really?You think you didn't do anything to make me hate you?"he asked coldly.
"I didn't!"I answered.
"but you did.You didn't even talk to me when they said you're main vocal!!you changed first!!"minhyuk said.
"but for now all of us know how much you hate me kihyun."
minhyuk hummed while his wrist pressed the floor.
"but you know?I'm not regret hating you!"minhyuk smirked.
"me either."kihyun smirked back.
minhyuk became quiet.he knew kihyun voice was soft and loud but he could be main vocal if he had a loud and clear voice!could he avoid kihyun if he became main vocal?he couldn't!he was with him since he was trying to debut..
but minhyuk could confess kihyun annoyed him since he sat on his stomach till now.
but kihyun didn't feel that way.
"I thought we were friends."minhyuk hummed.
"I was wrong.wasn't I?"minhyuk smirked bitterly.
I kept quiet and stood up.
"you were wrong at first."I smirked and started dancing.
maybe his heart broke?

***
"wake up!!wake up you idiot!!"
I openned my eyes and realized minhyuk was killing himself to wake me up but I didn't care and turned to face the wall.
"really?you ignore me?you'll regret yoo kihyun!"minhyuk hummed and left.
I got anxious suddenly but I slept again.
it didn't take a long time to hear someone near me eating ice cream.
I looked at him.
he was on my nervous with licking his ice cream so bad.
"yaaah!!"I yelled.
I hated someone lick ice cream beside me!!specialy the voice of licking something!!
"what?I like to eat it here!"he smirked and continued.
"as you said you'll regret min."I warned and didn't give him any chance to look at me.
I pushed him on my bed and 'caused his icr cream to fall.I was satisfied.falling his ice cream was what I wanted but I didn't get up and surrounded him with my hands around his arms.
"y-yah!!get up!!who the hell do you think you are??"minhyuk tried to get up but I didn't let him.
"I told you you'll regret."I hummed.
"you don't know what-"
I couldn't explain what happened exactly but why..did I kiss him?
I looked at his shocked eyes with my wided eyes.
I thought it was kinda disgusting but..it was amazing..
I kissed a guy the same sex as me but I don't even feel like throwing up or something like that.
my brain was working fast but my body was faster than my brain.
I took his chin and fixed my position to kiss him better.
I didn't know what I was doing but I followed that none sense feeling.
he put his hands on my shoulders.
I thought he'll push me back but he accepted my kiss.
all I can say is it was the first time we had a same aim except being a singer, we wanted each other so bad.
I let his lips go and left lot of purple mark on his neck and his chest.
vanilla body shampoo?
I hate you lee minhyuk.
"y-yah..it..it hurts.."he held my hand and stared at me with his wet eyes.
I stopped.
"don't cry."I said and wiped his cheeks and slept beside him with him in my embrace.
"are you okay?"I asked after a while.
"hmm.."he hummed.
"you're not crying,are you?"I asked again.
"I'm not."he answered.
"I'm sorry."I said.
"why?"he asked.
"I feel something weird."I said quietly.
have I fallen with minhyuk??