Last chapter

Naruto POV

I watched at Gaara snapped back to being himself, most people wouldn't see the difference between being quiet and day dreaming or talking to a giant mass of chakra with a brain. Aka, a bijuu. But since i had my own bijuu sealed inside me, i can tell the difference. Yay me. I grinned before i leapt onto gaara's back pulling him backwards on to me.

"Welcome back Gaara!" I said happily next to his ear, with a grin on my face.

"Naruto?...." Gaara said softly. He didn't need to finish his sentence since i already know what he wanted to know. At least. I think i do. Gaara wiggled a little as if he was trying to either get comfortable or get out of my lap. I blushed lightly. Gaara is sitting in my lap. If i was a girl, i would be having a fangirl moment. "Naruto." Gaara said wiggling again before he look over his shoulder at me. "We need to get back to doing the mission..." My breath caught, he turned just so i could see his eyes, the light coming through the canopy of the trees, casting a soft glow on gaara pale skin, giving it such soft look. His eyes gazed into my own with a gentle but firm resolution. My face turn scarlet when he turned like that. I mean how in the actual hell did he do that?! I pulled him closer and buried my face in his shoulder.
"Gaara..." I said, my voice gruff. "If you do stuff like that, i might just have completely forget about the mission and take you. Whether you like it or not." My fact still burned at he absolute adorableness.
I was shoved out of shukaku's little corner of my head, and i let my mind slip back to awareness. I felt myself snap back into reality. Well, out of my head where a giant monster lives anyway. Just then i felt a warm familiar pair of arms wrap themselves around em and jerk me back into a certain persons lap.

Gaara POV
"Welcome back Gaara" i heard a soft voice whisper next to my ear. It sent shivers up my back. Strange. I do not feel cold. So why am i shivering. I could feel happiness radiate off of him. I felt confused. Why did naruto grab me like this?
"Naruto?....." I asked him, not wanting to further speak. Talking is not something i overly enjoy. Words are pointless unless spoken about something that is worth it itself. Most nothing is worth saying, unless it is worth taking a long time to sat it. Words are used far to often, actions alone revel the character of a person. Words lie. I wiggled. Love. Its the biggest lie of all. Yet for some reason i find myself hoping desperately, that even if this were just a cruel dream, or a lie. I hope that i wont wake up. That i wont ever learn the truth. Ignorance, can sometimes be the most loveliest of things. Ignorance, is bliss. I wiggled again. I felt my self start to sink into Naruto. I need to get up. If i do not, i may go down a road, that i am not ready to take yet. I shifted my wight and turned my head, trying to see naruto. I looked at him, and i watched as a faint pink sprinkled itself across his cheeks.
"Naruto, we need to get back to doing the mission..." Though i said it, i felt my head prick in annoyance. Stupid mission. Always in the way. I gasped very quietly when i felt Naruto wrap his arms around my even tighter. I felt him bury his head in little nook between my shoulder and neck.

"Gaara....." He said he voice next to ear. He said it gruffly, but softly. As if embarrassed. "If you do stuff like that, i might just have completely forget about the mission and take you. Whether you like it or not." I felt his breathing, warm against my neck. And suddenly i wondered. What would happen if i made Naruto lose control like that. I knew i could. I am sure i could. And then another though rolled through my head and stopped me. Did i want naruto to do that? Was i ready for that? I let my mind get thrown around by the thoughts like some sort of ping pong ball before i decided upon my answer. Yes, i did want him to lose control with me like that. No, i was not yet ready for that. I closed my eyes and let myself slip ever so slightly, and buried my self in naruto's scent before i opened them again. I raised my hand up and let it rest on naruto's head. It was all i needed to do. He raised his head and released his arms around me. I felt disappointment swirl inside me and throw a hissy fit but i ignored it. Well tried to anyway. He gently pushed me off him so that he could stand then he helped me to my feet. "Come on," he said looking at the ground slightly. "Lets get this annoying mission over with." With that we resumed tracking the two missing nin, but since it rained the trail was mostly gone, and it didn't help that neither if out head we exactly in the right place. I let my eyes trail over the strange things surrounding me. Unfamiliar, green, and tall. Trees. So very odd. But, that is to be expected here. Its a forest, not a desert. After a while longer Naruto and i stopped. I watched as he radioed in. "This is Naruto and gaara's team. We have lost our lead and have found nothing. The rain has washed away any remaining traces."

"I understand. We have also experienced the same problem." Kakashi radioed back, "return back to the clearing where fe first found the leads, i will inform the other teams of our situation. Unless they have a lead then everyone will be meeting there.

"Got it." Naruto said before switching the radio off. He turned to me and smiled. "Looks like the fun is over." I turned back the way we came and walked a few steps before i felt a hand rest on my shoulder and stop me. "Hey gaara." Naruto said, still behind me. "What do we do?" I blinked and stood still. I knew what he was talking about of course. Do we hide it? Or announce it to the world? I felt myself yearn for the latter of the two, but then i though popped into my head before i could decide. Naruto's dream. If we go public, would that hurt his chances? Falling in love with a guy and the guy is a monster from another village who had tried to destroy his own. I felt my heart hammer, and i knew that i had made up my mind.

"Don't ask, don't tell." I said softly. "For now, lets keep it under wraps. Until we can get more information on how our...." I paused, unsure of how to continue, even though we were dating no one will know. So will it really count?
"Relationship." Naruto finished for me.
"Yes. On how our relationship will affect everything back home." I turned to face him. I say a frown on his face.
"I never liked secrets. They always end badly. But. If its you....." Naruto trailed off. He smiled softly at me, an brought he hand to my cheek stroking it gently with his thumb. "If it you, then i guess i have no choice." Naruto said. I let out my tiny smile which now that i think about it. I only ever remember showing to Naruto. I don't remember smiling at anyone else, ever. I smiled a bit more as Naruto leaned in a hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes. I am sure, that many people would think we are moving to fast. But they don't seem to understand. That Naruto, and I are not normal. We are not even entirely human. I open my eyes and see Naruto's eyes are open as well. I leaned over and gently kissed his cheek. He smiled at me before he took a step back that we could make our way to the clearing. When we jumped up onto my sand, i felt him intertwine his hands in mine. Assuring me, that he was right there. Right next to me. Slowly, my worlds gravity is shifting. My world is no longer a dark blank abyss. Its small, but my world has a light. Gently, and wonderfully hot, tiny, but something told me, it would grow. It will grow big and strong, and someday, i might even forgot about the dark abyss that is my world. Which even now is losing its power.

End..

Naruto: nime-chan..is that all story about me n gaara.

Nime-chan: yes.why?you don't like it naru chan

Gaara:don't you dare flirt with my naru.(glare)

Nime-chan: sorry gaara..(chuckle). It that all story about you all..hihihi. Don't forget vote and comment.. Thank you for reading.

Don't forget read my next book. 'The dangerous Orange magical'