R/D I'm Sorry I'm a F**k up part 1

After book 2
Ryder Point of view.. 

Y/n, Drew and I were going to go out today but then y/n came down with something. Or so she says so.. now I'm waiting for Drew to show up.. it's kinda wired to be along with him.. I'm I get so Nervous around him like I'm going to make a fool of myself if I speak.. to be honest when Y/n said she wasn't feeling well I wanted her to call Drew and tell him not to come but she wouldn't do that .. great ..

Soon there was a knock at the door . I went and opened it ... there stood Drew.

Messy red hair. green Eyes, Freckles Gray T-shirt jeans . Some random pair so get sneakers. And a backpack oh his back

" hey Ryder umm.. So you Ready to go? " he has his hands behind his back you looks Nervous.. why?

" Yeah .. unm Y/n isn't feeling well so she not going to be able to go"

" oh You still want to go? "

" if you do I guess "

" alright.. let's go then "

" Kay" I shut and luck the door behind me . The We starts to walks

" so Ryder "

" Hmm yeah?"

" well umm. You know this town better then me right? So do you know where I can buy some new clothes "

" new clothes? Oh well there this shop Y/n likes we could go look there but it's mostly Anime and Band T's And jeans"

" sounds good "

" okay"

We head to the shop once we get there we head in and Drew starts to looks

" we should get y/n something to make her feel better right?" Drew asked

" like what?"

" umm I'm not sure. A shirt I guess . "

" alright .. "

" help me look "

I help Drew looks.. there a lot of band t's here .. go and look at the wall where they have some hung up. I pull out a green  sweater with white starts on it " what about this "

Drew walks over and looked it over. The he toke it from me " I think she would hate this .. but I like it.. think umm try it on too "

" what really?"

" yep it look like my size "

" alright "

" wait here okay I'll be back in a mine L

Drew walk over to some lady and she toke him to the changing rooms.. are they called changing room or is it dressing room.. ah I don't and i don't really care to be honest.. it only toke a few minutes for Drew to change them he walks out..

" what do you think Ryder? Dose it looks okay on me? "

Oh good his cute. Ah why is he asking me if it looks okay on him.. ahh how do I reply um... oh god