A little Crush

4th Grade
      "Hey Mia" I whisper in her ear. "Be quiet, you'll get us in trouble" she said in a worried but slightly angry tone. We were standing in the bathroom line, boys on one side of the wall, and the girls were on the other side. "It's important, just listen!" I say into her ear again trying not to let the teacher notice. "Fine what is it!" Mia said. "You see him" I say as I point to the boys side of the wall. "Who, there are lots of boys over there" she says with an attitude.
          I roll my eyes and point to the blonde boy in the back, he had brown eyes and freckles. He was playing around with his friends not caring about the teacher seeing him. "Him!..I like him! He's super cute" I say as I look at him. "Ewwww, you like K! She screeches in a whisper. "Shhhhhh!" I whisper back.
   What she did next really surprised me. Mia turned to where she could see k and looked him dead in the eyes and said "hey!! K, She likes you!" She said as she pointed to me. K just look at us with a blank stare and shrugged his shoulders. 'Ow, that really hurt, not even a response' I thought to myself. Even so I continued to like him. But what I didn't
know is that my little crush would never leave, and would cause so much pain in the future.

End

I walk into school in a daze, not wanting to be there I stumble through the long hallways and finally make it to my new home room. It's sophomore year for me and my friends and I am really excited to see what my future holds. Me and Mia aren't in the same home room but we have some classes together, as well as some other friends. I don't know who to expect in my home room, and I honestly don't care. As long as it's not someone I hate. I take a deep breathe and walk into a quiet classroom with only about seven people in it.

I take a seat and look to my right , and I immediately notice some people I know. 'It's Hyun jung and Aliyah' I thought to myself. I walk over to go talk to them and I take a seat. "Hey ugly" Hyun Jung says in a playing voice. "Shut up Hyun Jung, your not even Cute" I say into her face. Aliyah just laughs and enjoys me and Hyun- Jung's really friendly relationship.

As me and Hyun Jung continue to roast each other, we suddenly hear a loud noise and see three boys walk in. They are playing like a bunch of idiots. "What a bunch of idiots" Aliyah says in a annoyed tone. "Ugh I know, I don't even want them in our home room" hyun jung states.

The thirty second bell rings and a boy runs into the class "man I almost didn't make it, not that I care" he says walking to his laughing friends. I didn't notice at first but the boy who was almost late was Mason, and the only friends I know that he has are, Tyler lance , Jayden Fullerton , and....k warren, the boy I've had a crush on for the last seven years.

It may sound super sad when I say I've liked only one boy for seven years, but it's true and I just can't stop liking him, it's impossible! No matter how hard I try I still have deep feelings for him.
My eyes slowly move over from Masons View and Then I notice K, I start to feel my cheeks heat up and I cover my face and look away from him. "Hey, Rena are you okay, your face is super red" Aliyah asks. 'How can you even tell, my skin is so tan' I thought to myself. "Uhh...y..yeah I'm okay" I manage to say. "It's just super hot in here"
The teacher walks in a couple seconds later and we all sit down. "Okay everyone, Let's start the new school year by giving assigned seats" my teacher, Mrs Kathleen says. She's not a bad teacher, she lets us call her by her first name. I met her last year at a track meet.  Everyone groans at mrs Kathleen's statement. "Okay pick a number out of the basket and sit in the corresponding seat of the number" she says. I walk up to the basket and close my eyes hoping to get next to hyun jung or Aliyah. "I got twelve"  Hyun Jung says. "Really?! I got 13!" Aliyah says in an excited voice. 'Well so much for sitting with friends, they get to sit next to each other so it looks like I'll be sitting with some random person' I thought to myself.

I look at my number "19" I say to myself quietly. I didn't think anyone heard me, but when I turned around Tyler was standing behind me, and he was standing close behind me, too close. "You got 19 Rena?" He asks "um..yeah" I say unsure of how to answer. "Cool! I got 20, looks like we will be partners for this semester! "Oh...okay..that's cool" I say in a shaky voice. I sit in my seat and Tyler sits next to me.

After 5 minutes of the teacher explaining our schedule, I keep looking back at k every now and then. He got number 21 and is sitting behind me. Mason got 22 (bad match) and now I have to hear them act like a bunch of idiots. Not only that but they keep pestering me! They throw paper balls at me and small random things off the ground. "Stop that, dumbass" I say in a annoyed voice. "Ohhh someone's feisty" Mason said. "Shut the hell up Mason" I say as rude as I possibly can. "Wow you sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I hear k say. I turn around to see this asshole actually smirking like an idiot. I wanted to slap that damn smirk right off his stupid face. Tyler leans into my ear and whispers "Don't pay them any mind they are a bunch of idiots". "Don't worry, I don't like either of them anyway" I lied

K's POV.
(Point of view)

I got number 22 and was stuck right behind Rena. I kept pestering her with Mason, it was really fun to see her get mad. "Shut the hell up" she said to mason. I just could not help myself and I just had to say something. I put a smirk on my face and said "wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she just turned around slowly as gave me a glare that could set me on fire. After she turned back around Tyler said something to her in her ear. I really want to know what he said..'what are you thinking k why should You care what he said...none of my business'. Knowing this girl has liked me for such a long time, I think being an asshole will be fun. I want to play with her feelings for a while *smirks*

End of POV