The plan: we are close

Rena's POV

"Are you guys ready" I said locking the house door.
"Ready than ill ever be" Tyler said.
"Let's find Aliyah" Mia said walking into the street

Me, hyun jung, Tyler and Mia had just come up with a plan to find Aliyah. We came up with places she could possibly be. But we have to go to where the problem started. The grocery store.
We headed to the store in high hopes Aliyah was okay.

K's POV

"K, I am out of butter!!" My mom shouted from down stairs
"Okay and" I replied

"GO GET SOME DAMN BUTTER" she yelled back.
I got up and got some presentable clothes on. I hate going to the store for my mom. She always has to make me go. That store gives me bad vibes. I hate it there.
I walk out the door and get on my bike. The store is not far so I can take my bike.
I arrive in about 5 minutes, park my bike and go inside.
Hoping this was going to be a quick trip, I grabbed a basket and went to the milk aisle.

"Where was she when she was taken" a voice said in the aisle behind me.
Creepy, I wonder what they are talking about. I am a curious person so I slowly make my way the the other side of the aisle and creep my head between the cereal and oatmeal bars.
"Well didn't her mom make her go get milk and eggs" a girl said
I move a box of cereal out of the way to reveal who was talking.
To my surprise I see Rena and Tyler. I shifted the boxes but they fell to the other side.

"What was that" Rena asked
"Boxes fell i guess"

Rena came closer and i ran away. I ran so fast. I was not looking where i was going.
I bumped into Mia crashing into her.
"Ouch!!"
"Watch it buddy" hyun jung replied

"Wait....K?.." Mia said.
"Why are you here" hyun jung asked.
"Shopping, why else"
"I see your still an asshole" someone said from behind me.
I turn around and see Tyler and Rena standing behind me. A little blush on Rena's face. I smirk knowing what I do to her.
"Rena, long time no see" ignoring Tyler's comment.
"Hey..." she said coldly
I walk closer to her hoping to pull her heart strings a little. I walk so close to her that she could feel my breathe on her lips.
"I missed you"

I look at her neck and see a red mark. Immediately triggering my anger I lift up her chin and see what seems to be a hickey.
"What's this?!!" I yell
"Why do you care" Tyler said.

"I'm asking Rena!"
"What. Is. This."
"Don't make me ask again"
"Your not my boss" she replied

"Fine...I wont worry" I said backing off
"What were you guys talking about anyway"
"Well...Aliyah, shes gone missing for 3 days and we cant find her." Mia said

I don't like Rena being with Tyler. He's not good for her. Neither am I, shes to innocent. And i bet he gave her that damn hickey as well.
"Let me help"
"No way!" Tyler said
"Fine..." Rena said
"What!!!!...why?"
"Listen Tyler. The more people we have, the faster we can find Aliyah"

"I agree" Mia said

"And how about Instead of going to the aisle she was taken in, you go to the cameras"
Rena snapped her fingers and put out her hand to give me a high five.
I chuckled at her reaction and high fived her. "Nice thinking K"
Wait....did we just get along..and I......liked it? Really, me and Rena? Crazy

Aliyah's POV

Im still in this damn basement and...he hasn't come back since what happened. Why would he do this? What is he trying to do? Why me?

I'm scared and hungry and tired. And it's impossible to sleep on this damn floor. As each hour, no each day goes by, the more I cant stop thinking about my family.
Pulling me out of my thoughts I jump at the sound of the door being unlocked. 'It's him' I thought, that creepy pedophile.
His foot comes through the door and he is whistling like he's didn't just kidnap a 16 year old girl.

"Hey dear" Mr park says walking into the door.
"Don't call me dear, pedo!" I shouted a him

"Why would you do this to me Mr park? Why me?"
"Well cutie, it's simple, I want you're family's money"

"What! My family does not have any money!" I said with a confused look.

"Yes they do sweetie, I guess they haven't told you everything about you're family have they?"

"what!!!" I yelled, "everything what!!" I continued.

"Well then, I'll tell you"

Re read part 12 if you don't remember Mr park