Chapter 4

Day of the dance

Elizabeth P.O.V

Almost all the girls here are talking about the dance. Like when will they stop, at the moment i was walking on a break from all the girly things, i cant believe i was like that. After a while of walking i end up at a lake and i think to see a little girl as the closer i got i came to realize it was a little girl and it looked like she was crying. Her head was on her legs and she was looking down so im guessing she can't see me.

"Hello?" i say the girl looks up to me and look frightened with red puffy eyes. "Are you okay?" i ask, "yeah, yeah i am," she said confidently. "Hey kid i know I'm not some genis when it comes to pople and learning and all that crap but i am with fellings so answer my question and tell me whats up" i tell her scaring her a bit "well my so called friends don't want to see or hang out with me anymore and now i have to live with them becasue we all share a dorm" she says "ahh, well whats your name?" i ask "Lisanna" she says shy "ok Lissanna, im Elizabeth" i say still with my same plaster expression of cold heartless ness. "Well, i have to go. Just ask if you can switch dorms" i say then walk away.

Time passed and the dance was getting closer before i knew it i had one hour to get ready. I put on a black shoulderless top and a silver skirt. I left my hair down then left my room and went where everyone else was, they were all in simple dresses. "No, no way," Star said shaking her head when she saw me "no way you're going like that" whats wrong with it. She used her magic and put me in a simple navy blue short dress that was shorter than knee length. I was too tired to fight back so i left it that way. Something about today made me feel weird and i didn't know what. The teachers said they had very important announcements yesterday and they would tell us them at the dance, but i really didn't care.

Nathan's P.O.V

The day of the dance. WHYYY, i hate the dances at the school i mean they got crazy later in the night, but they seemed really lame at first. I mean who wants crazy girls with them, well not all the girls are crazy. At least we would find out the big announcements they were talking about. All the boys were all dressed in out regular clothing and ready to go. Leo seemed a little quieter than usual and i was kinda worried. "Bro, bro, Nathan!" yelled Hansol trying to get my attention. "What?" i ask "the leaders just said that we should all bord the owls and you were spacing out", "Oh sorry" he gave me a concerned looked then walked out the door.

 After boarding the owl we started to talk "so what are the dances like" asked, Andrew, our fellow first year "well they can seem boring at first but getting better later" said Hansol "okay" Me and Leo gave each other the 'look' when we got closer. Evey now or then someone would say something but then those awkward silents happened again. 

As we landed i spotted the Consol also landing their ship. All the members came out representing their Kingdoms including... Domino- Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Thorn and Aunt Daphne who sometimes teaches here. Linphea- i heard the queen and her husband couldn't make it so Headmaster (Heila) is taking their place.  Solaria- King Brandon and his in-laws. Andros- King Nabu was here (Let's pretend he alive). Melondy and Zenith also came, Timmy and someone else i couldn't see them and then my father was there too. Hansol saw as we landed but didn't see dad.

As we landed we flied out Me, Leo, Hansol, Andrew, Tyler, Clabe, Eli, and Blain. Thats when the party stated and i guess the council meeting too.

_________________________

Word count: 709

I want to tell you guys something...I've been writing this book since Febuary so thats why all the Updates are on time...YE!

March 2020: I'm done with editing this, just read with caution!