Chapter 6

Milly's P.O.V

I see my dad, I haven't seen him for years. He left us with our grandfather when i was two. We've had a few iterations with him but they weren't good ones, not at all. I had so many feelings, i wanted to kick him, hug him, yell at him, and even just stare at him. Elizabeth noticed my pain, they didn't notice us yet, and Eliza was in the same position i was in, all she could do was stare.

As they started to get closer we were still in the same position. Even if this wasn't a battle we were still losing. Us, some of the strongest students at Alpea and Red Foutain losing. "We're not just going to stand here," Nathan said "It's all we could do," said Andrew "he's right," said Leo, Danm these people could be in a drama.

The council got to the owl we started working again but with our heads down hoping they couldn't see us. Being also Lunar's best friend i know cries when she's scared but doesn't notice. And she was doing it right now, sadly. I finally finish my job so i help the boys weak bodies with the tables. For being some of the best specialists at Red Fountain they looked really weak right now.

"Elizabeth?" damn whyyy, where did we go wrong "yes" when Eliza said yes the council kinda got scared. They saw she was looking down but they thought it was a random girl. While Lunar was boiling her eyes out she finally got the courage she needed and ran away but not really far just behind the closeted tree she could find. 

"What are you doing here," Princess Daphne asked "cleaning" I knew she was going to use sarcasm, but i guess it an art on it own. "Why?" damn Eliza "Because it's dirty" by now the floor was clean and Eliza was sweeping air.  Princess Daphne looked at her than us, "is she okay" she asked, we shaked our heads no. 

Now that i think about it she has been off since the new year started. Its weird i guess, i fell different like somethings going to happen, something big. 

Dad and i make eye contact, welp. He looks away thank goodness.

"I haven't seen all of you kids in one place in years," said Queen Luna, we all looked down in shame. She was right we haven't. 

"Are you kids coming to the masqueraded ball?" asked King Brandon, King Sky gave him a 'why did you do that' face

"Yes we are, do you know who's kingdom it's going to be at this year?" i asked, everyone had a different reaction. My group of friends kinda gave me that 'why would you do that face' and all the adults except King Sky smiled like they were doing something wrong. 

"Its plan to be at Eralkyon, right King Sky" Aunt Daphne ask but it sounded more like a comment

He nodded

"Well we have to go," Nathan awkwardly said while the boys awkwardly walked away to their owl

"Yeah us too," Said, Emma, then she ran away

"Well bye," i said then grabbed dead soul Eliza and up in the clouds Lunar 

a few minutes later the rest of the girls ran in the dorm room, i was too tired to process any of that so i went to bed.

___________________

Word count: 584

WHat Kind oF MUsic Do You GuyS liKe?

I was 12 when I wrote this book so please bear with me!