Weak - Kryoz

"No, thank you." is what you should've said, you should be in bed by now. Three am- three am and you're at a party, the host, someone that you don't know. You were dragged here by a friend who was friends with the host. "Weak" by AJR was blasting throughout the house- and it sounded weird, but you felt the song was resonating with you. The alcohol you were sipping, although you were underage, was so temptingly delicious, prompting you to drink four more glasses of the odd concoction. "This is so bad for you, (Y/N)." you thought to yourself, as you finished off your fifth red solo cup. By now, people were passing out blunts, "Hey," a young teenager said, his baseball cap on backwards- you were curious as to how he managed to get into a college frat party, but you didn't question it, "Want a blunt?" his words were slurred heavily, and his breath smelled strongly of whiskey.

"Alright, I'll bite." You said, grabbing the blunt and smoking the first bit of weed you'd ever put your hands on. An older man approached you, his brown to blonde hair strikingly attractive to your drunken eyes. "Hey, girl." He sounded like a frat boy gone wrong but it was hot to you. "Hey, good sir. Mind giving me an age and name?" You would never speak like this, why are you doing this? You always thought that alcohol and weed made you sound idiotic, but here you were, talking like an English prince. "John and I'm twenty-four, how about you?" His deep and raspy voice hitting your ear as he had to whisper close to you in order for you to hear anything he was saying.

"(Y/N), nineteen."

"You're a little baby, aren't ya?" He smirked, showing off pearly whites.

"If I'm a baby, does that make you an old man? Care to be my sugar daddy?"

"Haha," he said, emphasizing the "ha", "I'll be your sugar daddy with about... $5?" You drunkenly giggled, "Sounds good, daddy." Your friend, Vanessa, the one who dragged you here, interrupted. "Jesus, (Y/N), we've been here for an hour and you're already drunk, high, and hitting on an older man?" She said, laughing hysterically at your antics.

"You're fuckin' weak, (Y/N)." Her other friend said, piping in. You rolled your eyes, you were drunk and wanting to spend your night with John, not be pissed on by moody college girls. "So what? I'M WEAK! What's so fucking wrong with that?" You shouted, hoping it wouldn't attract the attention of the other party-goers, and luckily, it didn't. You latched your hand onto John's forearm and dragged him to your car.

As you got into the backseat together, John grasped your waist with one hand, the other grazing your cheek. "If this makes me weak, so be it, because right now," You muttered in between breathtaking kisses, "You seem so, so worth it."

-

i wanted to make this into a smut but i figured that'd be too much for a starter chapter lol