Chapter 3

Warning: This story contains scenes unsuitable for young readers. Reader discretion is advised. Age gap 18+ readers only.

- - - - -

Chapter 3

I arrived at my house inconspicuous of what happened. It was just five forty-five in the afternoon. I smiled awkwardly towards our help. Her eyes are telling me that she knew what I was doing with Mac.

My crotch began to throb with pain. I hurriedly went upstairs, grabbed my towel, and went inside the bathroom. I, then, took my clothes off.

Suddenly, what happened between Mac and I flashed in my mind. From the moment our eyes met, to what happened hours ago.

Our conversations. The gestures. All of it... was for the purpose of getting inside my pants.

I am so naive... believing he loves me, when all along I knew what he wanted from me.

Yet, I am willing to do it again.

I turned on the shower. The warm water calming my nerves and my throbbing center. Red liquid started to flow from my inner thigh.

My virginity... I gave it up to the man years older than me.

I sighed. I closed my eyes shut, relishing the feel of the water.

My head became hazy with heat, remembering his touch.. that painful experience with him. I want to do it again. I wonder if it will hurt the second time.

Was it wrong for me to give my all to someone I barely know? Yes. But surely, it's okay, given the fact that the one I truly love is with someone else. And yes, it is wrong because I'm already committed.

I let out a long sigh. I am really my mother's daughter. She cheated on my dad a few years back and still is. Am I really following her footsteps?

I quickly finished my bath and wore my jammies. I sat in front of my vanity mirror. My face had a different glow in them. Maybe it's just the bath. I reached for my hairbrush and started combing my still damp long wavy chocolate brown hair.

My face looks a bit like my Mom when she was still at my age. I may have a bit of a resemblance to the Arabic princess Ameera al-Taweel with my long wavy hair, though I don't think we have an Arabic heritage.

My mom is of Spanish descent though, so I think I Iook more like a Latina. Mom just doesn't like it that I look almost exactly like her, and a bit boobsie than her. Mine's 36C. I got that asset from my Dad's side of the family. All the females from Dad's relatives have well-endowed breasts.

After I combed my hair, I turned on my laptop and opened the facebook site in the browser. After months of going out with Mac, it was only this time that I thought of looking him up on facebook. I typed in his name "Mackenzie Montero" in the search box.

I clicked the profile with the one that has his picture in it. I scrolled down on his timeline and saw a lot of pictures being tagged to him. My brows knotted at the sudden somewhat revelation.

A little girl, probably at the age of three years old, was tagged many times to his profile though it was not stated that he's married. There was no picture of the mother of the child. And the girl's picture only has either him in it or with an Aunt.

Is this kid his child? But... Well... I can accept the kid as my own if Mac and I become serious with what we have now. I could break up with Luis then.

Wait, what?

What am I thinking?

I'm actually considering this?